Lennox Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lennox Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2017

Senior Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Very informative, gave me a good grasp on the environment prior to joining. I was brought in and got to meet a few people I would be working with and the person who was currently in the role I interviewed for. Everyone was extremely honest even with the tough questions I asked which helped a lot with my decision.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were geared more towards the cultural fit which I found nice   Answer Question

Controls Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I interviewed at Lennox (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a three step interview process. First interview was with the manager Following that interview, I met the Administrator. Finally, my third interview was with the department head.

Interview Questions

• Mainly, questions were based off of my resume. Other than that, there were common admin/management perspective questions that were based on the STAR form of approach.   Answer Question

TM Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lennox (New Brunswick, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

The professionalism starting with the hiring manager to the District Manager,my fellow colleagues now, as well as the VP of Sales was like no other position or company that I applied for in the past. Walking into the store for my first interview where the two gentlemen had no idea who I was, there was an extremely strong vibe that carried over from the first initial phone interview. From there, the expectations were set and communicated clearly through out the whole process. Other companies should take a page out of the Lennox hiring process when bringing new people on board.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

First interview was 30 minutes via Skype. Interviewer accommodated my schedule by meeting at 7am. Second interview was a panel interview onsite a little over a week after my first interview. Third interview was a 1:1 about 1.5 weeks after the second interview. Job offer was made the next day after the third interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you suggested a process improvement and had to convince others.   Answer Question
    • Lennox uses behavioral interview questions, so be prepared with specific examples.   Answer Question

Supply Planner II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Got a call from recruiter asking very job related professional questions, then selected to the second round of interview to meet with HR manager, hiring manager, the team, manager peers and director. Very efficient interview process and very knowledgeable recruiter.

Senior Cost Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Columbus, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Very detailed interview. Consisted of a phone interview, a written interview, a f2f, then a follow up phone. It was not a quick or easy process, but very detailed. Lennox is definitely focused on hiring top notch talent.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions were asked about, SOX experience, variance analysis, and process implementation.   Answer Question

GRC Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with five people, including individuals inside and outside my organization and HR. The recruiter was most helpful in guiding me through the process and keeping me informed on the status.

Interview Questions

• Why would you leave your current employer of 10 years to work for Lennox?   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox in February 2017.

Interview

After applying online with an employee referral, I had a phone interview followed by onsite interviews. I was kept updated throughout the whole process by Lennox's talent acquisition team. I very much appreciated being kept updated especially has an offer was being created. The whole process was very professional.

Maintenance Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Lennox.

Interview

The phone interview process was very easy. The phone rep went into detail about the job. The rep also went into detail about the benefits of the company along with the many promotions.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

My interview process was a little unconventional. I had reached out to a few recruiters in the hiring manager through LinkedIn and received a call from both the recruiter and hiring manager. The recruiter got to know me, sent me a list of questions, and asked that I send back written response prior to a phone interview that was scheduled with the hiring manager (I was looking to move back home and not located in Dallas and not living there at the time).

Questions were based on me and the recruiters discussion ranging from behavioral questions, skills, passions, etc.

After my phone interview, they flew me out to the Richardson Headquarters where I met with the hiring manager, the manager's boss, and then went to lunch with some of the team.

I was offered the job the following week and the whole process was very professional.

Interview Questions

• - Describe your experience with project management.
      - How do you prioritize?
      - What does digital innovation look like to you?
      - How do you approach customer needs and present analysis?
      - Strengths/Weaknesses
      - If you're currently now in the HVAC industry, what transferable skills do you have that would benefit the both of us?
      - Biggest Professional Accomplishment?   Answer Question