Lennox Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lennox Product Manager Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

I received a phone interview with my hiring manager and was brought in for an in-person interview with him the next week. The following week I met with the VP and another Senior manager for a panel interview. The position was needing to be filled quickly and I received an offer the following week.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions about strengths and what I thought was the most important quality to have in a Product Manager role. I felt like we were more having a conversation than that I was being interviewed.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lennox

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I first met a representative at a career fair at SMU in Dallas. Later on, I was emailed by a recruiter who was letting me know I was chosen for an interview for this position. We scheduled a phone interview and later it was followed up with a request for an in person interview. Shortly after I was called by one of the human resources representatives letting me know I had received an offer for the position

Interview Questions

• How do you think this job will help you grow?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in July 2010.

Interview

Interview 1 - Interview with Hiring Manager. Manager was interested in establishing my experience and educational fit for the role. Discussion lasted ~45 minutes.

Interview 2 - Interview with HR. Much like Hiring Manager discussion, checking on experience and education. Key to Interviews 1 & 2 is to appear interested, engaged and likeable (nothing new here)

Interview 3 - Full Day of Interviews with 3 Directors and 3 VPs. The key is to know the company (who is Lennox? what are Lennox' differentiators in the market? why did I choose Lennox? How does this role fit with my career development? What is my value proposition for Lennox?.

Negotiation

Refused to go lower on salary. Offer negotiated by phone. Lennox open to making adjustments on other items on the offer as well (signing bonus, relocation etc)