Lennox Interview Questions in Richardson, TX | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 7, 2017

2.9

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

My interview process was a little unconventional. I had reached out to a few recruiters in the hiring manager through LinkedIn and received a call from both the recruiter and hiring manager. The recruiter got to know me, sent me a list of questions, and asked that I send back written response prior to a phone interview that was scheduled with the hiring manager (I was looking to move back home and not located in Dallas and not living there at the time).

Questions were based on me and the recruiters discussion ranging from behavioral questions, skills, passions, etc.

After my phone interview, they flew me out to the Richardson Headquarters where I met with the hiring manager, the manager's boss, and then went to lunch with some of the team.

I was offered the job the following week and the whole process was very professional.

Interview Questions

• - Describe your experience with project management.
      - How do you prioritize?
      - What does digital innovation look like to you?
      - How do you approach customer needs and present analysis?
      - Strengths/Weaknesses
      - If you're currently now in the HVAC industry, what transferable skills do you have that would benefit the both of us?
      - Biggest Professional Accomplishment?
      Answer Question

Commercial Distribution Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

From the beginning of the relationship starting with recruitment, 1.1 meetings, panel interviews and HR discussions all in succession. The Lennox interview process' were thorough and informative. All levels spoke well of the Lennox teams passion for operational excellence.

Interview Questions

• The panel team gave several specific scenarios for challenges currently facing the business unit.   1 Answer

Inside Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

I was very impressed with the process as a whole. A tremendous amount of care was taken to ensure the interview process was discrete. The persons conducting my interview were extremely courteous and spent a considerable amount of time ensuring that all parties involved, myself included, felt that the candidate and the company were well suited for each other. The questions asked were appropriate for the situation and relevant to the position for which I had applied. The offer/hiring process was well coordinated/executed and I received an ample amount of communication throughout. Well done!

Interview Questions

• The interview process was conducted in two, separate sessions. I was asked, and answered, a multitude of questions. There wasn't a specific question that stands out. What caught my attention was the number and variety of questions used to aid in determining that I had the right mix of experience, aptitude, and attitude to be successful in my new role.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

I received a phone interview with my hiring manager and was brought in for an in-person interview with him the next week. The following week I met with the VP and another Senior manager for a panel interview. The position was needing to be filled quickly and I received an offer the following week.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions about strengths and what I thought was the most important quality to have in a Product Manager role. I felt like we were more having a conversation than that I was being interviewed.   Answer Question

Inside Technical Support Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

This started with a phone interview with HR, then a phone interview with the department manager, an in person interview with the department manager and then the director. The in person interview process lasted approximately 3 hours and was very informative in learning about the company and the expectations of this position.

Interview Questions

• Extensive questions regarding previous accomplishments, management philosophy, and goals   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

It was with a temporary agent who insisted on giving instructions as to what to say. Then interview with department management and team lead. It felt good and very informative.

Interview Questions

• What was one of the things I do not like about my current job.   Answer Question

Lead Hybris Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

It was a great experience interviewing at Lennox Richardson, TX headquarters, I travelled from Atlanta, GA. Really smart people across the board. They know what they are looking for in a candidate.
    I was interviewed on phone and was then invited to Richardson for face to face interview with senior management and other team members. Had five interview starting with Senior Manager, Directors, project leads and architects. Senior managers primarily focused on questions about past experience and talked about their business and what they are looking for in a candidate. Leads focused on technical questions. My first impression was that company takes good care of its employees. Will recommend to anyone.

Accepted another offer.

Store Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX).

Interview

It was very informal. It spanned over 4 hours - an hour each by 4 people. Managers from various departments with Supply Chain conduct interviews to gauge the candidate's skill set.

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview and hiring process is extremely long, however, that is to be expected at large corporations. I was disappointed initially with how long it took for the entire process until I interviewed with a much larger corporation and it took even longer! Stay patient. It is a great company!

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths? Weaknesses? (Standard interview questions)   Answer Question

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX).

Interview

You first speak to the director of the dept in a 30 minute telephone screening. If asked for a formal interview you meet with the audit director and other member of executive management. Then you meet with a member of the accounting department. Lastly you meet with the audit team...all of them. You are asked a wide variety of questions about what you are currently working on and whether you understand job related concepts. The interview day took about 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Do you know the difference between external and internal audit.   Answer Question