Lennox Territory Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 29, 2017

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lennox (Mesa, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

I had a face to face-to-face interview with the District Manager that last well over 2 hours. The questions focused a lot on sales process and scenarios. It was one of the best interviews I had. My interviewer asked questions that were fresh and relevant to gauge my attitude to various situations.

Interview Questions

• Can you make a distinction between values and principles?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Lennox

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Indianapolis, IN) in December 2011.

Interview

Great communication. Start with phone call, then phone interview, then move to interview with district manager (in person) who makes the decision on who/when to hire.

Interview Questions

• Why are you a good fit for a B2B sales position when you have significant experience in B2C?   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox in April 2009.

Interview

Phone conversation with HR and usually another manager. Then face to face interview with District Manager.

Interview Questions

• What have you done that was above and beyond the call of duty to help a customer in the past?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Manager has the ability to give a larger target salary than what they start with. Compensation plan is complex and difficult to understand at first. Get a good target salary (base plus commissions).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in April 2009.

Interview

First I saw the future boss.
    Then I was asked to see the senior colleague.

Sketchy details.
    Double-checked with former employees.
    Low pay.

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

3 interviews first with prospective boss then with him and his boss last one with the 2 of them plus their most prized salesman The salesman de-briefed me wanting to know quotas, who I had contacts with within the industry what I thought about my boss and the other n manager plus some technical questions and asked me to give him examples of my best landed projects

Interview Questions

• we have 6 other applicants - why are you better?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very narrow range or flexibility to negotiate base salary