Lenovo Inside-Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 29, 2017

2.7

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lenovo (Raleigh, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

Contacted by the CTG recruiter, did a phone interview with her. Then scheduled a phone interview with her, followed by an in person interview at their Raleigh location. After the 30 min interview I was called the next day by the recruiter and offered the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lenovo

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, face to face interview with hiring manager and then a position is offered or you are not offered the position - make sure you a prepared for the in person interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lenovo (Raleigh, NC) in February 2016.

Interview

Spoke with the recruiter, 2 weeks later I interviewed with a CTG manager on the Lenovo campus. The interview itself lasted about 30 minutes. Also got a brief tour of the sales floor.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lenovo (Raleigh, NC) in January 2016.

Interview

First, contacted a CTG recruiter and did a phone interview. Then, a week later, I had a in person interview with a manager. It lasted 30min. Interviewer asked a couple brief questions about professional experience. It is important to come prepared!

Interview Questions

• Why work with Lenovo? Why Sales?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lenovo (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Brought on as a contractor from the start. Screening call, face-to-face, then you are good to go. If you succeed and do the right things with management, you will have the opportunity to apply for a full-time position as a Lenovo badged employee.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to pursue sales? What do you know about Lenovo? What is your previous experience in Sales; specifically in IT?   Answer Question

Lenovo Response

Nov 16, 2015 – Human Resources

This is not your typical process at Lenovo in the US.
    This describes being hired to Lenovo if you are currently a contractor here.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lenovo.

Interview

Literally ----- THE EASIEST JOB INTERVIEW EVER. It was 15 minutes long. If you have a pulse and can look someone in the eyes you can get the job.

Heads up though... the interviewers are very unfriendly and give you NO insight in to how you did. You will typically hear back the same day.

Interview Questions

• Why Lenovo?
      Would you be willing to relocate?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Quick. They'll send you info and you agree.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lenovo.

Interview

Received a email from a recruiter, set up a phone interview. Waited 2 months for a face to face interview. In the face to face it was a 3 round process which was very different from what I have experienced in the past. Consisted of group interview, 1 on 1, and a presentation given to managers.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell me on Lenovo if I was a potential customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lenovo (Morrisville, NC) in September 2013.

Interview

Initially you are required to come in as a contractor; after about a year is when they will start allowing you to apply as a full time Lenovo employee. The interview process is relatively easy which usually consists of a phone interview, and an in person interview with two people. I highly recommend having someone on the sales team as a referral as a majority of sale people that join Lenovo have some sort of referral into the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the time you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lenovo (Raleigh, NC) in March 2013.

Interview

Very competitive and as long as you get the interview and make a decent appearance you will have a chance to get a second one. But limited position at a time and quick to get CTG but need to be converted to full-time is hard.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hook, London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lenovo (Hook, London, England (UK)) in December 2013.

Interview

4 different interviews - initially with the Sales Director & Sales Manager, then with the Team Leader, followed by a joint one with HR. A very thorough process but without feeling intimidated. Very gentle but strong approach. Careful to employ someone with passion to succeed and not give up when it gets tough.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work for Lenovo   1 Answer