Lenovo Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lenovo Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Feb 9, 2017

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

You have many phone calls with people from all over the country. Everyone is really nice, it's hard to read since everyone is so nice. The first phone interview is what you'd expect, the basic questions. Then the second one is more in depth questions that you generally hear about for every interview. I stopped after that because I decided to take another path with my life. I interviewed for the post college rotational program. You have to give a presentation at the final interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lenovo

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lenovo (Raleigh, NC) in February 2016.

Interview

It was very long process. The recruiter was professional and kept me up to date by weeks went by without movement. There were multiple interviewers who asked repetitive questions. One interviewer seemed to just read my resume when I walked into the office. Most were seemingly prepared. The recruiter helped a lot. The offer was low and I did not accept. It was less than I said I was looking for during the first conversation and even after some negotiation it wasn't a reasonable offer for what I was going to be doing.

Interview Questions

• Typical career path questions, lots of questions around my motivators, a lot of repetitive questions by different interviews.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lenovo (San Francisco, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

What you would expect for applying for a sales position. What are your strengths, weaknesses. I interviewed with five people including peers. The process was long with extensive periods of no contact or updates. Roughly three months from initial inquiry to offer.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall specific questions but they were behavioral in nature.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lenovo (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2008.

Interview

Interview process consisted of a phone interview. It was a pretty easy interview asking about your prior work experience and basic questions about the role applied for. After this was a panel interview consisting of a team lead and a manager. Here you had a more in depth conversation about work history and more questions about actual position.