LensCrafters Eye Care Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LensCrafters Eye Care Advisor Interview Questions

2.6

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Eye Care Advisor Interview

Interview

Easy application process...Submit application and if you have sales, administrative, or office experience you will most likely receive a call in for an interview. Appearance is very important so pick up the application dressed for an interview because it you look to part and if the managers have free time, you may be able to get an interview at that every moment

Interview Questions

• What are your best and worst attributes?
    What drives you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for LensCrafters

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LensCrafters (Chicago, IL) in July 2012.

Interview

Interview process was easy, two interviews with the GM and Doctor, but the hiring process took a couple of months due to the previous GMs lack of time-management skills.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult customer experience that you handled well.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LensCrafters (San Francisco, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview process was quick. I interviewed with the general manager and the lead Optometrist. I think the interview lasted for about 45 minutes. The interviewers were friendly and talked about the benefits of the company and the opportunity to advance.

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at LensCrafters (Riverside, CA) in January 2008.

Interview

easy going. just want to know your experience and if you can do well with multi tasking and high volume atmosphere.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy. aim high.

Eye Care Advisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at LensCrafters in June 2012.

Interview

the interviewer asked a lot of general questions about your previous work experience and how i could relate it to lenscrafters. i was asked what i knew about lenscrafters so far and what made me want to be a part of the company. i was asked if i had any questions and she quickly and knowledgable answered any questions i asked.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to be a part of lenscrafters   1 Answer

Eye Care Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LensCrafters in May 2011.

Interview

The interview went well, we had great managers and alot of hands on support, they care about associates and mostly about customers... do what ever it takes to make them happy, they even allowed us to make that dession on our own, so we were able to make customers happy.. we cant now !!

Negotiation