LensCrafters Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LensCrafters Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at LensCrafters

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at LensCrafters (Miami, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

The mgr asked a lot of questions about tough choices that had to be made to settle an employee issue. They ask about a time when you dropped the ball with a customer and how you made them happy in the end. Situation behavior and outcome

Interview Questions

• They ask about a time when you dropped the ball with a customer and how you made them happy in the end   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for LensCrafters

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Smyrna, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LensCrafters (Smyrna, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied on Indeed and they sent me an email asking to come in for an interview at a Starbucks in the mall. I had the name of a manager, but that was it. When I arrived, I had no idea who I was supposed to be meeting or what they looked like, so I hoped I would be able to identify them by a name tag or lab coat or something. Luckily, I noticed a group of ladies sitting at tables that had Lenscrafters bags. Went over introduced myself and found out it was group interview, with 3 people interviewing us.

Interview Questions

• 1) Tell me about yourself. 2)Why do you want to work for Lenscrafters? 3) Tell me a time about a difficult situation that you were able to resolve? 4) What do you enjoy most about retail? 5) What do you like least about retail? 6) Find something you have and convince me to buy it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Deer Park, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at LensCrafters (Deer Park, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Very open and friendly. I sat down with the store manager and she asked me a good number of questions, but I was very comfortable answering them all and did not throw me any curve balls.

Interview Questions

• Why did you decide on our location? Why do you want to work here? What are your career goals and aspirations?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LensCrafters (Portland, OR) in September 2011.

Interview

Initially I worked for Sunglasses Hut and I was looking for something more challenging, something that might help me segue into the corporate world of Optical sales/manufacturing. I got in contact with the GM at the Lenscrafters location that I was hoping to join and asked when a good time to potentially join their team would be (this was in late September), after some phone tag I was informed that Insurance week (the time at the end of the year when people are looking to spend the last of their flex spending and so consequently splurge on prescription eyewear) was coming up in December and that if I was a quick learner i could come on for that period and see how I liked prescription optics. I went over to discuss hours and wage and a couple of weeks later i started training.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in Optics?   1 Answer

Negotiation

How much are they paying you at Sunglasses hut, ok we'll pay you that.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LensCrafters (Austin, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

First was an on-the-spot interview with the manager on duty. Then, if they liked you and your application, you got an interview with all 4 Managers (GM, 2 floor managers, 1 lab manager). They asked some behavioral and situational questions, but mainly it's if they liked your vibe. If you're upbeat and friendly, you'll sell glasses.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with asking for upwards of $1000 from people for glasses?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Macomb, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LensCrafters (Macomb, MI) in August 2015.

Interview

I was a referral by another employee so I imagine my interview experience was much different than the typical. I filled out an application, was called for an interview, and interviewed with both the managing doctor and sales manager at the same time. After the interview, I was called with an offer within 5 days.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where a customer wasn't happy and what you did to correct the problem.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mission Viejo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LensCrafters (Mission Viejo, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

Typical interview process asking you about what you would do in certain situations and how you would react. They ask you about your experience and why you think you would be a good fit. Don't talk too much about yourself and talk more about what you can do to help fit their needs in the position you applied for.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with a frustrated customer and what you did to resolve the situation.   Answer Question