LensCrafters Retail Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LensCrafters Retail Store Manager Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LensCrafters (Baltimore, MD) in March 2015.

Interview

Initial contact through email. First phone interview with HR recruiter, followed by face to face interview with area Regional Manager, followed by phone interview with panel of three Regional Managers from other areas. Recruiter was to maintain contact throughout the process and schedule subsequent interviews and background check, however her follow-through was often not in the time that she indicated.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to coach a struggling employee   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for LensCrafters

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beavercreek, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LensCrafters (Beavercreek, OH) in February 2011.

Interview

So far I've interviewed with two GM'S who seemed to be interested in me. I have one more interview with another GM.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you dealt with a teammember who felt disciminated against.   2 Answers
    • Can I multi-task? My interviewer requested an example.   1 Answer

Retail Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at LensCrafters in April 2009.

Interview

You will interview with a few GMs and then a doctor, then a regional manager if you pass the first few interviews. Then a background check is done and a drug test then you get an offer. You also take a managerial test so they can asses you. Track record and references are important. Be confident and be yourself.