Leo Burnett Account Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Leo Burnett Account Supervisor Interview Questions

2.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Leo Burnett (Chicago, IL) in July 2011.

Interview

Interview process was quick, smooth and easy. It was pretty much your standard interview. I met with my account director, group account director, head of account management, creative director and strategy. HR was a little slow to respond and organize my travel, but were some of the nicest people I have ever worked with.

Negotiation

Negotiated up for the first time. I was able to get and extra $10,000 and additional time off.

Other Interview Reviews for Leo Burnett

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Leo Burnett (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in November 2014.

Interview

3 hhone Interviews with different team members. Since it was an international hiring, I spoke to HR Director, Account SVP, and Latin America SVP. The process was well structured and very professional.

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Leo Burnett (Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)) in April 2013.

Interview

A process of three 1 on 1 interviews first with the HR department and after with the Group Account Director that was responsible for the team looking for a supervisor.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Leo Burnett (London, England (UK)) in June 2008.

Interview

Very long, meet too many people, lost interest

Recieved a better offer

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Leo Burnett (Mumbai (India)) in March 2008.

Interview

Describe you passion to work for retail?

I use to work previously for one of the Biggest retail brand In India. I narrated my experience working with that particular brand and I also mentioned what I can do for the Brand that I was being interviewed for. They also asked me about the late working hours, which I was completely fine with

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did negotiate on my salary, based on the previous experience I had