Leo Burnett Assistant Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Leo Burnett Assistant Account Executive Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Leo Burnett (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

I spoke with a Leo recruiter over the phone who told me they had a position that would be a great fit, but then I didn't get called in to interview until months later. I went into the downtown office and met with a few people from a couple different campaigns, but it seemed like only one of them needed someone. They were all busy and late and came out of other meetings to interview me. I was there for a couple hours. I absolutely loved the place and sent thank yous afterwards, but I never heard a word from anyone there ever again. Not even a no. Very disappointing. I wish I had gotten some kind of communication afterwards, especially since the process was so long and I actually went in.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Leo Burnett

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Interview

Everyone was very warm and welcoming. I could tell the team cared a lot about who I was as a person and how I would fit in with the rest of the team.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Leo Burnett (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Met with HR first, and then with account teams on four different occasions. One-on-one interviews were 30min, and sometimes I met with more than 5 individuals in one day. You should come with good questions that aren't just about work-life balance. Do your homework once you find out what account you will be interviewing for. HR is very kind and helpful.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you encounter a co-worker that doesn't like working with you?   Answer Question

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Leo Burnett.

Interview

Went through two phone screenings and a week later was brought in for an interview. The office was very lively.

Interview Questions

• Didn't feel like an interview so it was difficult to know what exactly they wanted to hear.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Leo Burnett (Chicago, IL) in February 2010.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a quick phone interview. I was referred by a pretty influential individual so knowing the right people, and utilizing your network is key.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite recent campaign?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes. Do your research and don't settle.