Leo Burnett Brand Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Leo Burnett Brand Executive Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Brand Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Leo Burnett.

Interview

nice and quick, i met 3 account director in 3 languages in a small room
the answers are simple and direct and they are nice.
they introduced what are their projects and what clients will be working on.
they also shared qualities the right candidates should have

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Leo Burnett

Brand Executive Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Leo Burnett in August 2011.

Interview

I sent them an unsolicited letter and received a phone call 2 months later for an interview. Interview was set 3 days later, and the lady asked me not to reschedule the interview date because they have very tight schedule. Within the 3 days, I had to prepare a proposal and a presentation on a given topic (something that you have to come up with a marketing plan for a product/brand). A day before the interview, they called and request a change of time of the interview. On the day of the interview, in the morning, they called again and request another change of time AGAIN! OKAY..............so i went there on time, waited for 45 mins, because the brand manager was hving a meeting. She first asked me to introduce myself. Then her cell rang, and she went out to answer. When she came back, she asked me to present her with my proposal. I just started, and she asked if i can finish the presentation shortly. I said i will try to speed up. Then her phone rang AGAIN! OMG! After answering the phone, she said she will get back to me after reading my proposal with her boss. I felt really disrespected. Yet, i still sent her an email thanking for her precious time. Two weeks later, i email-ed and asked if they have already hired the right one and would like to hear from them. NO RESPONSE at all..................

Interview Questions