Leo Burnett Finance Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Leo Burnett (Chicago, IL) in October 2010.

Interview

applied online. was contacted by hr for a phone interview and then invited for a day of in person interviews at the chicago, il office. the hr rep tried to convince me to apply for the sr financial analyst level instead of the finance manager role that i was more than qualified for. when i went to the in person interviews was met by an HR intern as the hiring manager became busy. then met with a colleague of the hiring manager. this person questioned whether or not i would fit with the group. then meet with the VP of finance. he took calls during the interview, checked his email and even stepped out to sing happy birthday for one of his teammates during his birthday cake cutting celebration (I KId You Not.... SMH). so we probably spoke all of 25 minutes out of the hour scheduled. then after this mess i met with the hiring manager who was very curt and off putting. thankfully she cut the day short by claiming that the other people on the list weren't available to meet me that day.

Interview Questions

• no unexpected questions just unexpected behavior by staff   Answer Question