Leo Burnett Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Leo Burnett Interview Questions

Updated Feb 8, 2017

2.6

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Leo Burnett (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Three stages, hard process. First a number of creative questions, then interview. Following that an assesment day. There is a couple of weekes between each stage of the process. The interviews are done in two parts. The assesment is reciewd in varous parts including a presentarion, a brief and an additional interview.

Communications Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Leo Burnett.

Interview

Initial Phone interview with HR went well; straight forward. The second interview was face to face with the director. The interviewer was cold, the room we interviewed in was dark, gloomy and echoed. Extremely uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want a career in communications ? I was asked that question three times during the interview. I guess my answer wasn't convincing enough:)   1 Answer
    • If your friend were to visit your city for the first time, how would you describe the city to him/her in your own words?   Answer Question

Print Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Leo Burnett (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

By Phone at the start with Head Manager. In person with the hiring HR manager at corporate headquarters.

Details of various positions levels discussed, with salary and bonus based on performances.

Interview Questions

• Information of duties.... Situational...   1 Answer

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Leo Burnett (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Met with HR first, and then with account teams on four different occasions. One-on-one interviews were 30min, and sometimes I met with more than 5 individuals in one day. You should come with good questions that aren't just about work-life balance. Do your homework once you find out what account you will be interviewing for. HR is very kind and helpful.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you encounter a co-worker that doesn't like working with you?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Leo Burnett (Chicago, IL) in September 2009.

Interview

Long contact and interview process. Mostly handled by phone calls, at long intervals. I had been an intern, so the recruiter had all my information. A trip was programmed to go out and interview with staff for 2 days at the Chicago office. Leo B. paid for all expenses. The interviews were long and extensive with people from every department. Although I did well during the interview process, the company was hit with unexpected economical woes and hiring was stopped. I did not pursue a career in this company, but went off to do well at their competition.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell a pencil to someone that does not need one?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Leo Burnett (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

Met about eight different people that were in some way involved with the project I would be working on. Everyone was personable. The recruiter checked in after every interview to ask how I was doing. Overall, it was an ok experience.

Interview Questions

• Write a memoized implementation of the fibonacci sequence.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Leo Burnett (Mumbai (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

Two rounds. Two Phone screening rounds following by 2 rounds of personal interviews. Took 2 weeks for the company to get back and another 1 week for the offer letter. In all they give you 2-3 days to review the offer letter and get back to you.

Once you get back to them, you can join immediately.

Interview process is averagely difficult.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience related questions
      Favorite campaign advertisement - which one and why
      Skill based questions
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Leo Burnett (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

Went in for an interview for an intern position. The interview went well. I was ask the regular question about my background and motivation. I was also asked about my volunteer work and past experiences in the creative field. Overall it was a good experience, even though the process was very long.

Associate Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Leo Burnett (Chicago, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

I was freelancing at the company for a several months, and I had a good experience and won a couple of pitches. I was then asked if I wanted a full-time position, which was a good fit for me.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beirut (Lebanon)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Leo Burnett (Beirut (Lebanon)).

Interview

I was interviewed by a man
    He asked me to go through my CV and since previously worked in an Automaker company he took this opportunity to ask me more specific questions