Leo Burnett Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Leo Burnett Interview Questions

Updated Sep 12, 2017

2.6

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Leo Burnett (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Three stages, hard process. First a number of creative questions, then interview. Following that an assesment day. There is a couple of weekes between each stage of the process. The interviews are done in two parts. The assesment is reciewd in varous parts including a presentarion, a brief and an additional interview.

Communications Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Leo Burnett.

Interview

Initial Phone interview with HR went well; straight forward. The second interview was face to face with the director. The interviewer was cold, the room we interviewed in was dark, gloomy and echoed. Extremely uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want a career in communications ? I was asked that question three times during the interview. I guess my answer wasn't convincing enough:)   1 Answer
    • If your friend were to visit your city for the first time, how would you describe the city to him/her in your own words?   Answer Question

Print Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Leo Burnett (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

By Phone at the start with Head Manager. In person with the hiring HR manager at corporate headquarters.

Details of various positions levels discussed, with salary and bonus based on performances.

Interview Questions

• Information of duties.... Situational...   1 Answer

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Leo Burnett (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Met with HR first, and then with account teams on four different occasions. One-on-one interviews were 30min, and sometimes I met with more than 5 individuals in one day. You should come with good questions that aren't just about work-life balance. Do your homework once you find out what account you will be interviewing for. HR is very kind and helpful.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you encounter a co-worker that doesn't like working with you?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Leo Burnett (Chicago, IL) in September 2009.

Interview

Long contact and interview process. Mostly handled by phone calls, at long intervals. I had been an intern, so the recruiter had all my information. A trip was programmed to go out and interview with staff for 2 days at the Chicago office. Leo B. paid for all expenses. The interviews were long and extensive with people from every department. Although I did well during the interview process, the company was hit with unexpected economical woes and hiring was stopped. I did not pursue a career in this company, but went off to do well at their competition.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell a pencil to someone that does not need one?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leo Burnett.

Interview

its was easy. they give you a reference and have you see several of the workers. Its was a nice set up and got to meet several of the people in the department .

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Leo Burnett (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Casual conversation with creative director. Just had to show my work and explain each piece as required. Had the opportunity to know a bit more about the company and some of the current projects.

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leo Burnett (London, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

First stage involved being taken to a room with an i-pad with an ad-roll on it. Given a notepad to make notes on your thoughts. Then taken in to a room and have a 10-15 minute discussion analysing the ads seen. Next you're taken to another room where two previous participants of the Foundry interview you more traditionally, who you are, why this job, experience etc

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the purpose of this advert? Who is it targeting?   Answer Question

Freelance Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Leo Burnett (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

I worked with a recruiter for several weeks and came in to meet with the team I'd be helping out. It was very casual and the team was up-front and honest about what exactly the role would be.

Interview Questions

• Do you mind having to do production work occasionally to help out our senior team?   Answer Question

Creative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leo Burnett (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview was quite short and quick (a little too quick it makes me uneasy to be fair) but the interviewers are really nice and friendly! Although I didn't accept the offer, the company seems really nice