Leo Burnett Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Leo Burnett Interview Questions

Updated Sep 12, 2017

2.6

Intern Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview, and we kept missing each other, but once we got on the line, it was a pleasant conversation. Very casual, friendly, hardly felt like a job interview.

Interview Questions

Interview

Pretty straight forward, more about your ability to work with others than technical.

Interview Questions

Interview

To the point job description & expectations were accurately communicated. There wasn't too much stuffing around with the stages of the interview process as opposed to many other interviews I've been too.

Art Director Interview

Interview

The hiring process was very kind and I had to talk to 2 persons of the management only - once they saw my work - we agreed pretty fast. I was actually asked to start ASAP.

Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Leo Burnett (Chicago, IL) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview process can take several meetings. It to three meetings in my case- 1 phone, two in person. I met with about 8 different people and the in person interviews took most of the day.
    HAving been on the other side of the interview process, often times people are just called on to interview candidates because the managers are busy, so they are more like filler interviews. Be warned.

Interview Questions

• What was your past advertising experience? What are your goals?   Answer Question

Interview

Everyone was very warm and welcoming. I could tell the team cared a lot about who I was as a person and how I would fit in with the rest of the team.

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beirut (Lebanon)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Leo Burnett (Beirut (Lebanon)) in May 2013.

Interview

I was already an intern at the time, and so my "interview" was mostly the month I worked. I got my internship through a referral from a friend in the same department. My actual "interview" was more a formality to ensure I wished to stay on with the company. By that point my work had spoken for itself. In my experience, Leo hires many interns directly - the ones that seem passionate and really try to tackle creative briefs and can work well with the existing teams will generally be offered a position if one is available.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to stay with us?   1 Answer

To BE A Staff Member Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Leo Burnett in May 2011.

Interview

It was a regular interview. I didn't like it. So I left.

Brand Executive Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Leo Burnett in August 2011.

Interview

I sent them an unsolicited letter and received a phone call 2 months later for an interview. Interview was set 3 days later, and the lady asked me not to reschedule the interview date because they have very tight schedule. Within the 3 days, I had to prepare a proposal and a presentation on a given topic (something that you have to come up with a marketing plan for a product/brand). A day before the interview, they called and request a change of time of the interview. On the day of the interview, in the morning, they called again and request another change of time AGAIN! OKAY..............so i went there on time, waited for 45 mins, because the brand manager was hving a meeting. She first asked me to introduce myself. Then her cell rang, and she went out to answer. When she came back, she asked me to present her with my proposal. I just started, and she asked if i can finish the presentation shortly. I said i will try to speed up. Then her phone rang AGAIN! OMG! After answering the phone, she said she will get back to me after reading my proposal with her boss. I felt really disrespected. Yet, i still sent her an email thanking for her precious time. Two weeks later, i email-ed and asked if they have already hired the right one and would like to hear from them. NO RESPONSE at all..................

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Leo Burnett (Chicago, IL) in July 2011.

Interview

Interview process was quick, smooth and easy. It was pretty much your standard interview. I met with my account director, group account director, head of account management, creative director and strategy. HR was a little slow to respond and organize my travel, but were some of the nicest people I have ever worked with.

Negotiation

Negotiated up for the first time. I was able to get and extra $10,000 and additional time off.