Leo Burnett Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Leo Burnett Interview Questions

Updated Jul 13, 2017

2.6

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leo Burnett (Taipei (Taiwan)) in January 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with AM and team leader in a meeting room, it was last 0.5 hour and talked about my ambition and my background. the process of interview was quite easy, more like chatting with friends.

Senior CopyWriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at Leo Burnett (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

Long process, but it was great. People at Leo Burnett are nice. We had so many calls because they really want to know who they are hiring. The HR Department was very good. I have nothing to complain about it.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was great. They didn't give me too many opportunities to negotiate. But the process was great.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Leo Burnett (Troy, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

I spoke briefly with a recruiter on the phone who invited me to a "speed dating" type interview in their Troy, MI office. During this interview, I met with three different people for fifteen minutes each, each one with a different team and with a different Publicis owned company. After three of these incredibly lax, somewhat random interviews, the recruiter said we would hear in two weeks. At the end of those two weeks, I received a voicemail saying they went a different directions.

Interview Questions

• Not many questions, mostly just explanation about what we would be doing and then asked if it sounds interesting.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Leo Burnett.

Interview

Two phone screens interviews and one onsite interview series with 7 team members. Essentially met with all ranks of the team to determine if I would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• All very conversational.. Tell me about your past work experience? How are your excel/SQL skills?   Answer Question

Negotiation

PTO is negotiable. Ask for 20 days, HR told me that on my first day..

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Leo Burnett (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Moderately difficult. Interviewed by a panel of 5 or more individuals ranging in expertise from analyst to VP. The topics discussed were everything from job history, program history and situational assessment.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you made a mistake and how you resolved it?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Leo Burnett (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

I had five half an hour interviews starting at 9:30 am and ending at noon. They mostly focused on behavioral questions and why I chose the company. Everyone was very pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you used data to make a business related decision.   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Leo Burnett (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

This interview was for the Web Developer internship at LB Interactive.

1. Initial phone conversation to gauge interest and talk about the internship experience.

2. On-location interview at the LB building (Chicago loop). Quite long! First was a semi-brief Q&A with the person I'd spoken with for the phone interview. Then came a 45+ min interview with one of the department managers, which was part casual interview (what are you looking to get out of the experience, etc) and part technical (what is your experience with HTML/CSS/JS, what have you worked on, challenges, technical interests going forward, etc). Last was a technical interview and code test with senior developer. The test was simple DOM manipulation but it was live-coding on a large screen, so quite nerve wracking.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Leo Burnett (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

Met about eight different people that were in some way involved with the project I would be working on. Everyone was personable. The recruiter checked in after every interview to ask how I was doing. Overall, it was an ok experience.

Interview Questions

• Write a memoized implementation of the fibonacci sequence.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview

Quick interview and conversational. Was over Skype, personal interviews with heads of departments and then a case study to submit. I suggest you talk to others before submitting an approval to any offer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Leo Burnett (Mumbai (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

Two rounds. Two Phone screening rounds following by 2 rounds of personal interviews. Took 2 weeks for the company to get back and another 1 week for the offer letter. In all they give you 2-3 days to review the offer letter and get back to you.

Once you get back to them, you can join immediately.

Interview process is averagely difficult.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience related questions
      Favorite campaign advertisement - which one and why
      Skill based questions   Answer Question