Leonardo DRS Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Leonardo DRS Program Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Leonardo DRS

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Leonardo DRS (Bridgeport, CT) in December 2008.

Interview

My intial communication with the company was an internal recruiter call in response to my posted resume. The phone interview with the recuiter did not give me any great insight into the company. The group panel interview did yield some interesting questions. My advice to other interview candidates would be to have more than the usual amount of patience when interviewing with this company because their process is slow.

Interview Questions

• What was your best day at your previous position?   2 Answers

I did decline the offer for two reasons. I had accepted a better posiiton elsewhere and my feeling was this would be a fairly hard company to work for from my viewpoint due in part of the way it was operated. Seems as if operating problems were accepted rather than fixed. I probably have worked in the commerical world too long.

Other Interview Reviews for Leonardo DRS

Program Manager Interview

Interview

Initial screening phone interview with HR and hiring manager. This was a thirty minute session which ended with a request to visit the site. Site visit included a tour of the facility plus individual interviews with potential co workers and supervisors; six "interviews" in all. Very informal sessions - no real gotcha moments. Co workers were very candid and forthcoming. At times I forgot it was a job interview.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult. Most difficult business challenge.....etc...... normal stuff   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Leonardo DRS (Melbourne, FL).

Interview

I received the opportunity to interview through a recruiting agency. I participated in the interview via Video Teleconference. The interview questions were pretty straightforward - tell me about yourself, why do you think you would be a good fit, some behavioral based questions. The interviewers were looking to fill several openings and when I asked questions about the opportunities they were vague/evasive. For example, I asked which programs of theirs they needed program managers for / what types of products or systems would the hire manage. The answer was that they had a few openings to fill...They did this for several questions I had.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what type of experience you have creating contract requirements.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Leonardo DRS (Danbury, CT) in March 2016.

Interview

All day interview. Met with five or six people for individual discussions. The questions were not too intensive. The HR recruiter was only available at the start of the day, so no close out discussion. There has been no feedback or decision communicated, even after 6 weeks and multiple attempts to contact the HR person.