Leprino Foods Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Leprino Foods Intern Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Leprino Foods (San Luis Obispo, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Fairly straightforward behavioral interview. I handed in a resume at the career fair, and was scheduled an interview for the next morning. Typically structured behavioral interview, I was interviewed with two company recruiters and asked questions relating to my previous internships. No offer yet, as I interviewed this morning, you must also apply online even when interviewed on campus. I was told I would hear back if there was an opening in January or February - kind of a long time out as I interviewed in October.

Interview Questions

• -Describe a situation where you had to convince someone in an authority position to adopt your idea
    -How have your past experiences prepared you for this job?   Answer Question

Leprino Foods Response

May 23, 2016 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for sharing your experience regarding our production trainee interview process. We work to continuously improve the communication timeline, as we understand students are working with other... More

Other Interview Reviews for Leprino Foods

Intern Interview

Interview

One on one interview on campus

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Leprino Foods in August 2011.

Interview

Flew me out to location, got hotel & car for interview. Started off with a few questions about myself. Transitioned to questions about the different technologies being used at the company and how adapt I would be at using them. Finished by finding out how apt I was at joining the company and my interest level for the job. Manager got lunch for me.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about different technologies being used?   Answer Question
    • What did you learn in different classes listed on resume?   Answer Question