Leprino Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Leprino Foods Interview Questions

3.2

Office Services Support Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leprino Foods (Denver, CO) in September 2016.

Interview

There wasn't one. I was contacted by a recruiter and scheduled for a 30 minute phone interview. Not only did the recruiter NOT call as scheduled, she did not reach out to me at any point to explain why the interview was cancelled. I even followed up with an email to her - still no response. Was it the company that was unprofessional or just the recruiter herself? Either way, very unprofessional and just plain tacky on this company's part. Having been in HR in the past myself, if anyone wold have treated a candidate like this, they'd be lucky to still have a job.

Talent Sourcer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Leprino Foods (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a phone screen with the talent sourcer, in-person with director, in-person with HR, an assessment and then an all day interview with 10+ people at the HQ

Protein Production Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Leprino Foods in May 2016.

Interview

As mentioned by another, if you're looking for a company that has zero communication, this is it! Went from a standard interview process to absolutely ZERO communication... Sent follow up emails without responses. It's ok to "pass", but they should let the candidates know, not make it a wait and see game. If this is their operating procedures, I'm glad I too pursued better opportunities. It starts with their recruiter whose whole job is to communicate.

MES Solution Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leprino Foods.

Interview

I submitted my resume online. Several weeks later, I got an email from a Leprino HR person expressing interest in setting up an interview. From there on, this person either didn't respond to my emails or made appointments for phone calls which were never kept. I tried reaching out several times, but never heard back. I'm trying not to judge the entire company based on this person's utter lack of professionalism, but it was very disappointing.

May 23, 2016 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your interest in Leprino Foods, and for sharing your experience. We strive for exceptional candidate experience, and are reviewing our communication processes to confirm all candidate ... More

Senior Production Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Leprino Foods (Denver, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

If you are looking for a company that has zero ability to communicate, this is it. What seemed like a fairly straightforward interviewing process, turned into a wait and see game with absolutely no communication as to what the next steps were or how they wanted to progress. Sent several follow up emails, with no response back. It's fine if they wanted to pursue other candidates, but please have the professionalism to say so rather than leave people in the dark.

Interview Questions

• What interests you in Leprino? What are your career goals?   Answer Question

IT MES SQL Warehouse Report Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Leprino Foods (Denver, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

In person technical interview, followed up by a phone interview with the team manager. Then a personality/logic test online. The final step was supposed to be a ~5 hour 'working' interview with the team, which I didn't participate in. It was pretty thorough and professionally done. Unfortunately salary range for the position wasn't discussed until I brought it up late in the process. Being more transparent about it might have saved us both some time.

Interview Questions

• I mostly remember the hour's worth of pretty basic, but broad reaching, SQL questions.   Answer Question

May 23, 2016 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your interest in Leprino Foods, and for taking the time to share your experience to help others who are considering applying for career opportunities. We typically align on salary ... More

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Leprino Foods (San Luis Obispo, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Fairly straightforward behavioral interview. I handed in a resume at the career fair, and was scheduled an interview for the next morning. Typically structured behavioral interview, I was interviewed with two company recruiters and asked questions relating to my previous internships. No offer yet, as I interviewed this morning, you must also apply online even when interviewed on campus. I was told I would hear back if there was an opening in January or February - kind of a long time out as I interviewed in October.

Interview Questions

• -Describe a situation where you had to convince someone in an authority position to adopt your idea
      -How have your past experiences prepared you for this job?
      Answer Question

May 23, 2016 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for sharing your experience regarding our production trainee interview process. We work to continuously improve the communication timeline, as we understand students are working with other ... More

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greeley, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Leprino Foods (Greeley, CO).

Interview

2 phone screen interviews. 1 with HR and 1 with hiring manager. On-site interviews included 1:1, 2 panel interviews, tour of facility. HR did not provide information on location of interview until 8am the morning of. Not a bad interviewing process, but on-site interviews were extensive in length and created for a stressful day.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions. Name a time when you were ethically conflicted with a situation at work and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Plant Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greeley, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Leprino Foods (Greeley, CO) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone interview with the hiring manager and a panel interview. The panel interview was conducted by an HR representative, the hiring manager, and an employee in the same department as the position being applied for.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you made a professional decision that you later regretted.   Answer Question

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Leprino Foods (Grand Rapids, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

They first try to contact you to set up a phone screen interview. Then, as soon as they scheduled you for the interview then somenoe from their corporate office will contact you and conduct the phone screen interview. At the end of the interview, I was told that it will take about two weeks to hear back from them. They were going to contact me and still waiting.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your education.   1 Answer