Leprino Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

63 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

1. Featured Interview

Maintenance Controls Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Remus, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Leprino Foods (Remus, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

Spoke with corporate HR manager, which led to phone interview with local plant management. Invited to plant for tour and a series of interview, one group, a one-on-one, and then finished with plant manager and HR manager. The initial phone interviews were very easygoing, seemed they were trying to get an idea of my personality, to determine if I would be a good fit with their culture.
    The on-site interviews were much more structured, the group interview was conducted by folks who were doing jobs similar to the one I was applying for. The one-on-one was by a the supervisor I would ultimately work for, and the last was by the plant manager and the plant HR manager. All seemed to be focused on my prior experience in related field, and how I dealt with common issues. It was about a 4 hour interview/tour.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you encountered a personnel problem and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate the starting salary. Very positive.

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greeley, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Leprino Foods (Greeley, CO).

Interview

Multiple phone interviews. Scheduled on-site interview and tour. Completed 5 back to back in-person interviews in a job site trailer before touring the facility. Some interviews were structured. Some had the same repetitive questions. Some interviews were completely unstructured with no apparent plan.

Interview Questions

• Situational questions regarding how I handled different scenarios in my previous work.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Leprino Foods.

Interview

Did a phone interview with the Infrastructure manager and one of the engineers. The interview lasted about 45 minutes. It was a technical interview but not very hard. There were a few questions about what I do outside of work to judge my fit. That was easy.

Interview Questions

• If I have worked with AD and backups   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leprino Foods (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview for the admin assist was much more informal than typical interviews at Leprino. The interview was just questions about the resume and some other typical questions. Typically the interview process for anyone wanting a job in the plant is to meet with HR, Foreman in the dept you are applying for and the plant manager or assistant plant manager. Then you are given a tour of the plant and asked more questions.

Office Services Support Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leprino Foods (Denver, CO) in September 2016.

Interview

There wasn't one. I was contacted by a recruiter and scheduled for a 30 minute phone interview. Not only did the recruiter NOT call as scheduled, she did not reach out to me at any point to explain why the interview was cancelled. I even followed up with an email to her - still no response. Was it the company that was unprofessional or just the recruiter herself? Either way, very unprofessional and just plain tacky on this company's part. Having been in HR in the past myself, if anyone wold have treated a candidate like this, they'd be lucky to still have a job.

Oracle Applications Programmer/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Leprino Foods (Denver, CO).

Interview

My initial interview with my manager was conducted as we walked around the neighborhood. The follow-up, "technical" interview was conducted by my future fellow team members. The first was more of a "personality fit". The second was more of a "team fit".

Interview Questions

• How to solve a particular Oracle Forms error.   1 Answer

Talent Sourcer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Leprino Foods (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a phone screen with the talent sourcer, in-person with director, in-person with HR, an assessment and then an all day interview with 10+ people at the HQ

Protein Production Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Leprino Foods in May 2016.

Interview

As mentioned by another, if you're looking for a company that has zero communication, this is it! Went from a standard interview process to absolutely ZERO communication... Sent follow up emails without responses. It's ok to "pass", but they should let the candidates know, not make it a wait and see game. If this is their operating procedures, I'm glad I too pursued better opportunities. It starts with their recruiter whose whole job is to communicate.

MES Solution Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leprino Foods.

Interview

I submitted my resume online. Several weeks later, I got an email from a Leprino HR person expressing interest in setting up an interview. From there on, this person either didn't respond to my emails or made appointments for phone calls which were never kept. I tried reaching out several times, but never heard back. I'm trying not to judge the entire company based on this person's utter lack of professionalism, but it was very disappointing.

Leprino Foods Response

May 23, 2016 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your interest in Leprino Foods, and for sharing your experience. We strive for exceptional candidate experience, and are reviewing our communication processes to confirm all candidate... More

Senior Production Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Leprino Foods (Denver, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

If you are looking for a company that has zero ability to communicate, this is it. What seemed like a fairly straightforward interviewing process, turned into a wait and see game with absolutely no communication as to what the next steps were or how they wanted to progress. Sent several follow up emails, with no response back. It's fine if they wanted to pursue other candidates, but please have the professionalism to say so rather than leave people in the dark.

Interview Questions

• What interests you in Leprino? What are your career goals?   Answer Question