Leprino Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 21, 2017

3.1

IT MES SQL Warehouse Report Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Leprino Foods (Denver, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

In person technical interview, followed up by a phone interview with the team manager. Then a personality/logic test online. The final step was supposed to be a ~5 hour 'working' interview with the team, which I didn't participate in. It was pretty thorough and professionally done. Unfortunately salary range for the position wasn't discussed until I brought it up late in the process. Being more transparent about it might have saved us both some time.

Interview Questions

• I mostly remember the hour's worth of pretty basic, but broad reaching, SQL questions.   Answer Question

May 23, 2016 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your interest in Leprino Foods, and for taking the time to share your experience to help others who are considering applying for career opportunities. We typically align on salary ... More

Customer Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Leprino Foods (Denver, CO) in February 2016.

Interview

I was originally contacted by a recruiter shortly after applying for the position online. I met with a total of 5 different people spaced out between a two and a half hour period. The interview was conducted by two directors, a manager, and two supervisors. The interview was followed by a Caliper

Interview Questions

• They asked several questions about my background. They were primarily interested in my schooling and my most recent position, but being a Colorado company, they wanted to know my interest in working for a Denver-based company.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Leprino Foods (San Luis Obispo, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Fairly straightforward behavioral interview. I handed in a resume at the career fair, and was scheduled an interview for the next morning. Typically structured behavioral interview, I was interviewed with two company recruiters and asked questions relating to my previous internships. No offer yet, as I interviewed this morning, you must also apply online even when interviewed on campus. I was told I would hear back if there was an opening in January or February - kind of a long time out as I interviewed in October.

Interview Questions

• -Describe a situation where you had to convince someone in an authority position to adopt your idea
      -How have your past experiences prepared you for this job?
      Answer Question

May 23, 2016 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for sharing your experience regarding our production trainee interview process. We work to continuously improve the communication timeline, as we understand students are working with other ... More

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greeley, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Leprino Foods (Greeley, CO).

Interview

2 phone screen interviews. 1 with HR and 1 with hiring manager. On-site interviews included 1:1, 2 panel interviews, tour of facility. HR did not provide information on location of interview until 8am the morning of. Not a bad interviewing process, but on-site interviews were extensive in length and created for a stressful day.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions. Name a time when you were ethically conflicted with a situation at work and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Leprino Foods (Denver, CO).

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter first. Then I had a phone screen with a hiring manager. Finally, was brought in for an all day interview with several team members. It was about 5 hours long, with lunch on the campus at their cafeteria. It would have been nice to escape from the campus even for an hour than to have lunch in their cafeteria with all the noise. It's great to know they have one, but I saw that in my tour.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my background and how can I contribute to the organization and the company   Answer Question

Sep 15, 2015 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your perspective regarding your interview experience. When time permits, we'll look at other options for our candidates, as we strive to provide a positive candidate experience at all ... More

Plant Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greeley, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Leprino Foods (Greeley, CO) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone interview with the hiring manager and a panel interview. The panel interview was conducted by an HR representative, the hiring manager, and an employee in the same department as the position being applied for.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you made a professional decision that you later regretted.   Answer Question

QA Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Leprino Foods.

Interview

long -4 rounds with a online exam. intense onsite six 1:1 interviews all day n a dinner n lunch interview. background checks done. online exam technical math question were hard, but it does not matter. personality test results are discussed on the onsite interview day.

Interview Questions

• more interested in managing people than the technical skills   Answer Question

Sep 15, 2015 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to share your interview experience with us. We're glad you joined the Leprino team!

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Leprino Foods (Grand Rapids, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

They first try to contact you to set up a phone screen interview. Then, as soon as they scheduled you for the interview then somenoe from their corporate office will contact you and conduct the phone screen interview. At the end of the interview, I was told that it will take about two weeks to hear back from them. They were going to contact me and still waiting.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your education.   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Leprino Foods (Denver, CO) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online (and met part of the team at a career fair) and it took the recruiter approximately four months to get back to me. They then expedited the hiring process by bringing me in for a three hour interview where I met with different members of the marketing team. Most of the interview questions were situational and behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Q: What is one thing at your previous role that would not have been there without you?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Leprino Foods in April 2015.

Interview

Through an agency, 30 minute phone conversation with internal recruiter. I saw a posting that fit and sent in my resume. The agency contacted me very quickly and they were extremely professional with the communication and follow up. I was referred to Leprino to talk to an internal source. At the last minute the internal source was over booked and unable to talk to me so I talked to someone who was an experienced recruiter, but not experienced at Leprino.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to leave current role.   1 Answer