Les Schwab Tire Centers Sales and Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Les Schwab Tire Centers Sales and Service Interview Questions

2.3

Sales and Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Les Schwab Tire Centers.

Interview

Came into hiring managers office got hired on the spot. Very friendly well train on the job. Fast pace. dirty environment. Lots of staff to help you get caught up. Full time makes 11. 30 an hour. Interview was easy even if you have no experince. You will have to learn quick or your time at les schwab will be limited. Very fun to learn to new techniques and other rewarding things when helping a customer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you can contribute to les schwab better then other people.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Les Schwab Tire Centers

Sales and Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Les Schwab Tire Centers.

Interview

Applied online as a part-timer right out of high school, got a call about a week later from the assistant manager. Had no automotive experience, but was willing to work any amount of hours at minimum wage. Because of that, there really was no interview, just an informal sit-down with the assistant managers. After 2 months, I was moved to full time at a higher wage with benefits.

Interview Questions

• None, I pretty much just came in to fill out paperwork.   Answer Question

Sales and Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Les Schwab Tire Centers.

Interview

Pass aptitude test. Be outgoing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Already set

Anonymous Employee in Pendleton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Les Schwab Tire Centers (Pendleton, OR) in August 2013.

Interview

It was very strange. I spoke with the assistant manager about the job which was basically a very informal interview. Mostly about my family and my kids and what I liked to do. Only about two questions that actually related to the job and my experience. Then I drove home and was called back in on the same day to speak with the store manager. He sat me down and told me all about Les Schwab and how great the company was. Then he just gloated about himself. Telling me all the store he has been at and how much his yearly salary and bonus was. It was by FAR the most unprofessional, inappropriate interview I have ever sat through.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Mostly just questions that could end up in a discrimination lawsuit.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very poor. I wasn't even told how much I was going to make or what job I would be doing. Had I not been desperate for work it would have been a bigger issue.

Anonymous Employee in Murray, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Les Schwab Tire Centers (Murray, UT) in July 2011.

Interview

Meet with store manager and/or assistant manager and discuss previous work history, your current resume, why you want the job and what makes you think you'd do well in the position you applied for. Also discuss what the job at Les Schwab entails. Fairly standard 1 on 1 interview procedure.

Anonymous Employee in Mill Creek, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Les Schwab Tire Centers (Mill Creek, WA) in June 2009.

Interview

Got a call from the assistant manager and the interview was with him. Easy who are you what have you done type of questions. Was offered the job and accepted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate.

Sales and Service Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Les Schwab Tire Centers in April 2010.

Interview

Walked in and applied, and was given a very breif interview on the spot, lasted about twetny minutes and then was told t return for a second interview, when i came back however it was to start filling out paperwork for teh job

Interview Questions

Negotiation

set pay