LesConcierges Concierge Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LesConcierges Concierge Interview Questions

2.6

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LesConcierges (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

First, HR contacts you for initial interview appointment and have short discussion regards to the job that you applied for. Next, hiring manager contacted you and you will have interactive discussions regarding the position, job etc. Interview, itself isn't too difficult. Next, you will join a call with peers and then have next round of interview. Again, interview discussion will be based on prior hospitality experience, and the etc.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for LesConcierges

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LesConcierges (New York, NY).

Interview

Smoke and mirrors - they present the company like it's the end I'll job and it turns out that it's a company that does not follow HR laws, it's a 25 year old+ company that acts like a completely dysfunctional start up with major cash flow problems It's extremely toxic and if you're not part of the" in "crowd you're discriminated against - run to Starbucks if you hv to for a job!

Interview Questions

• The usual depending on how you get they may try to test your knowledge of the travel industry   Answer Question

LesConcierges Response

Feb 9, 2017 – HR Director

Thank you for taking the time to submit your comments. I would like to know more about your interview experience. As the Director of Human Resources for North America your comments concern me... More

Concierge Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LesConcierges.

Interview

Upon entry LesConcierges appeared very unprofessional and completely disorganized. There was no receptionist to check in with and the HR representative was 25 minutes late and unprepared for the appointment. Eventually I was brought to a conference room where I was interviewed by two department leads, each separately, one after the other. Overall the questions were typical until I was asked to come up with exclusive dinner reservations for a high-end (mock) client.
    After the second interview I was left in the conference room for nearly 20 minutes. All the other rooms were empty and the janitor was turning off lights, so I decided to make my way back down to the reception area. From there I was offered a temporary position, reasonable hourly pay and given a stack of paperwork to fill out and return. Fast forward one week and it was as if we had never met. No call, no email - nothing. Eventually I was told that they were waiting to hear back from upper management. A complete waste of time and false expectation. Probably better off, because the place seems to run on stress, difficult hours of operation and a lack of clear communication.

Interview Questions

• How would you cope with angry clients yelling at you, putting you down and calling you stupid because they are upset and in a hurry to get results?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Until they give you an official start date keep looking and don't pass up other job offers like I did.

Concierge Interview

Interview

Many interviews, very easy if you know someone who works there, very hard if you do not.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Concierge Interview

Interview

Long and drawn out. Took two months from initial contact to an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LesConcierges (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

There was an initial short phone interview. I was invited in for a panel interview. They said there could be up to 8 people but there was fewer for my interview. We were given some standard interview questions which were answered all in the same room. There was an exercise were the interviewees worked together. I wouldn't suggest attempting to make the other person look bad, it may blow up on you. Try to be collaborative in the panel part.

After that there were individual interviews with different managers who all really need to take a class in interview techniques. They asked the most mundane questions. Only about 2 behavioral questions were asked and there was lots of repetition with different people. Several call backs later there wasn't anything definite yet (they said background checks were slow) but the process dragged for far too long and I couldn't wait.

Interview Questions

• There was a skills test. It required thinking on your feet and being able to use a computer well. We were asked to recommend a local restaurant for a traveler arriving to the area. This was to be completed within 25 minutes with as many relevant details as needed. It wasn't that difficult if you know what your doing but it would have been difficult for a computer illiterate.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LesConcierges (San Francisco, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Received call to interview over the phone, never met HR, expected to start next day

Interview process was easy, however it took over 3 months from the time I applied to book the interview time & date.

HR personnel seemed odd. Upon being hired met with a few managers & asked availability. I mentioned I needed at least 2 weeks, I Was asked to start training the next day

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself was all I was asked. The interview was 15 minutes & was offered to start immediately   1 Answer