Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 27, 2018

1.8

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies (Thousand Oaks, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

First Interview call from District Manager, second interview with store manager, last phone call District Manager going over everything and an offer if you qualify. It was a pretty easy less stressful interview, everyone was pleasant and professional.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Leslie Pool Supply?   1 Answer

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies in March 2018.

Interview

Applied on line. Did phone interview and was told MIT was hourly for 90 days which wasn’t an issue until the rate was disclosed. It’s laughable to think you are getting a Manager for the same pay rate retailers are hiring entry level associates for. Good luck in your recruiting is all I can say

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

Was offered a position as a supervisor. Was told that the interviews were ONE day only. Got there. The manager who was interviewing me wanted to be transparent so I became upfront. After interview, I asked how long would I know when I got the job. He said in two weeks because he has interviews THIS week and NEXT week. Completely lied to me. NEVER heard from him again.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave you last job?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Do you have communication skills?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Attleboro, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies (Attleboro, MA).

Interview

asked me how many hours i would be willing to work and provided me with information about the company. The manager gave detailed informaton about the daily routines that a leslies sales associate would have,

Manager Data Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2017.

Interview

I talked to the manager on the phone, then was called in for a interview. I also was called for a second interview which was strange because there wasn't clear schedule for the interview. The people that I talked to seemed totally out of it and made it seem as though it was the first time they were looking at my resume. It was completely disorganized in my opinion and a total waste of my time.

Sales Associate Part Time, Seasonal Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies (New York, NY).

Interview

Called me the day after I applied. Interview was really unprofessional. The process was interrupted about 3 times by customers or phone calls. The interviewer hadn't even read my resume before I sat down, so it was just them asking questions that I had already answered.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies (Austin, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online, received an email a week later, scheduled a phone interview with their HR department which lasted about 15 minutes. I was emailed again several days later and scheduled to meet with the District Manager. That was a face to face with a lot of structured questions. That interview took about an hour. 2 weeks went by before I heard from them again and this time they wanted another phone interview with the Regional VP. That interview took about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How do the job positions you have previously held relate to this one?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Asked to come in a few days later. I was hired immediately. I had to bring in two forms of I.D. to show proof of U.S. citizenship. I was given a shirt to wear to work and I started the next day.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I had any references?   1 Answer
    • What was my expected pay?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies.

Interview

Walked into a location to inquire about openings, filled out an application online, then was contacted to schedule an interview. Met with a store manager, who then scheduled a time to meet with a District Manager at his office. Very casual setting.

Interview Questions

• When are you able to start?   1 Answer

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norristown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies (Norristown, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied for the job online and a few days later was called in for an interview the next day at around 2p.m.The interview was about 30 minutes with basic questions.I was offered the job and accepted then began working in the next 7 days.