Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 18, 2017

1.8

Manager Data Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2017.

Interview

I talked to the manager on the phone, then was called in for a interview. I also was called for a second interview which was strange because there wasn't clear schedule for the interview. The people that I talked to seemed totally out of it and made it seem as though it was the first time they were looking at my resume. It was completely disorganized in my opinion and a total waste of my time.

Sales Associate Part Time, Seasonal Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies (New York, NY).

Interview

Called me the day after I applied. Interview was really unprofessional. The process was interrupted about 3 times by customers or phone calls. The interviewer hadn't even read my resume before I sat down, so it was just them asking questions that I had already answered.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Asked to come in a few days later. I was hired immediately. I had to bring in two forms of I.D. to show proof of U.S. citizenship. I was given a shirt to wear to work and I started the next day.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I had any references?   1 Answer
    • What was my expected pay?   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies (Austin, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online, received an email a week later, scheduled a phone interview with their HR department which lasted about 15 minutes. I was emailed again several days later and scheduled to meet with the District Manager. That was a face to face with a lot of structured questions. That interview took about an hour. 2 weeks went by before I heard from them again and this time they wanted another phone interview with the Regional VP. That interview took about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How do the job positions you have previously held relate to this one?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies.

Interview

Walked into a location to inquire about openings, filled out an application online, then was contacted to schedule an interview. Met with a store manager, who then scheduled a time to meet with a District Manager at his office. Very casual setting.

Interview Questions

• When are you able to start?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies.

Interview

Did webex interview and was told I would be contacted. I emailed to thank them for the interview and called to follow up and was told they would call me in a couple days- no call. No email- nothing. Very unprofessional!!!!

Manager Trainee Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with Tyler(District Manager)Couldn't believe he could actually look me in the eyes and tell me Manager Position only gets paid $14-&17.00hr. On Top of that first 90 days of training you get paid $13.00hr only to be told you'll be side-benched until something opens up @ that rate of pay? You would be then Managing a "D"Store out in the Boon-Docks somewhere if they See fit. Sounds like a Great Manager Trainee Program, Bottom-Line just another Opportunistic Retail Corporate Co. that if you can't see through the Illusion will chew you up and Spit you out and not think twice about it. Buyer be-ware.

Interview Questions

• What were some of My Strong Points?   1 Answer

Was able to read between the lines, that it wasn't exactly all chalked up to be such a Great Opportunity after all is said and Done. Want Way too Much for Way too little. $14-$17hr. to Manage your own Store 45min-1hr+ drive away @ peak season 40-50hrs a week. Too Opportunistic for my blood. I'm No Stranger to Hard work but this Deal is Bunk! I'll Take My Gifts & Talents elsewhere & Bring Value to Someone that is willing to meet me half-way at least.

Lead Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wall Township, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies (Wall Township, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

Quick and unprofessional the manager didn't really go into detail about the job but instead got you really excited believing your going to be making more moneyed lied to me saying that i would making 35k or more but in reality 800$ a month is my paycheck

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Positive experience. The company was having a career fair. I came in and interviewed on the spot with my resume. Talked with the district manager who is a very nice and bright guy. Told I have the skills that they were looking for and wanted me to meet with store manager. Met with the store manager a few days later and then was hired then.

ASM- Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Great positive outcome not a long process of applying to interview
    People inside was polite and manager was excellent very detailed and listened to everything I had to say explained the needs of the business