Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 8, 2018

1.8

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Brief, listened and considered my experience, but did not really take my knowledge into consideration, and still put me on low level pay. it would be nice for a company to consider those with experience to know they add value and can profit them right away rather avoid this knowledge and treat them as if they just began learning how to work....

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies (Thousand Oaks, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

First Interview call from District Manager, second interview with store manager, last phone call District Manager going over everything and an offer if you qualify. It was a pretty easy less stressful interview, everyone was pleasant and professional.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Leslie Pool Supply?   1 Answer

Lsa Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies (Orange, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Talked for 10 minutes with manager at the store. Easy questions, nice manager, not stressful. Hired a few days after, whereupon I began seasonal employment. Rehired for the following summer at the same location.

ASM Interview

Interview

Applied and was hired. It’s a small company that needs bodies in stores if you need a job then apply here. As long as you’re enthusiastic you’re hired. Too easy

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies (Lafayette, LA) in December 2013.

Interview

basically walked in, manager showed me around the store, asked if i could lift 50lbs and if i was serious about working there.

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies (Grand Rapids, MI) in October 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed within a week of putting in my online app. In my interview i was offered 10.50 and was told I would not be working weekends. The only questions that were asked was if I had prior experience in pool care and if pay was fine.

Negotiation

Record what pay they tell you because my boss wrote a different amount for corporate.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted within a week for a 1 on 1 interview with Store Manager. After that I interviewed with the District Manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much wiggle room. I was offered $10.00/hr and was able to get them up to $10.50/hr.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Found job on internet. Had one interview spoke about my qualifications and desire to learn the pool business and become manager

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was told what my pay would be

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies (Akron, OH) in March 2012.

Interview

Interview was nice and laid back, but there were a lot of interruptions throughout the interview. Seemed like a great company to work for at first. The manager really explained the company well and actually made me want to get the position. I was asked only a few questions about my previous experiences and jobs.

Interview Questions

• Honestly, there weren't really any difficult questions asked.   Answer Question

I was offered very little pay. Not even enough to take care of my family. With my past experience, I was insulted that the offer was so low. Also, as an assistant manager, I would be the only one working most of the time. Who was I supposed to be managing?

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2014.

Interview

45 min chat then job offered. liked current district manager, someone you could get behind and stay motivated . soon after 3/5 district managers and handful of high quality store managers quit

Interview Questions

Negotiation

quick and easy