Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies Interview Questions

Interviews at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies

1.8

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

short and there weren’t many questions you can tell this job is a joke. i wouldn’t recommend the job just based off of the interview process. good luck to you all in wherever it takes you

Interview Questions

• what experience do you have in retail   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Commack, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies (Commack, NY).

Interview

Easygoing. Not hard to get. Easy interview and questions. Quick paced and provocative. Not as hard as other jobs I’ve had. Staff are nice and work w
    Really really really hard

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies in May 2020.

Interview

The interview was pretty standard. Took place over video, asked general questions about availability, strengths, etc. Was pretty low pressure and quick. Took about a week to hear anything back. My biggest issue was how long it took to get an interview after I submitted an application. It was about a month in between.

Price Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies in April 2020.

Interview

Got a phone call to schedule a video interview by a senior level analyst. The video interview as 1:1. No technical interview in this round. Did not receive any updates since then.

Interview Questions

• Walk through the resume,
      Experience about real analysis.
      Greatest accomplishment   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2020.

Interview

It was really easy. The regional manager called me on the phone and we spoke for 15 minutes. It felt more like a phone screen than an interview. Perhaps this was because I had a professionally designed cover letter, resume, and contacts list in one streamlined document.

However, the biggest aggravation was that they wouldn't accommodate my reccommenders' schedules. Leslie's store managers are not allowed to use the store email address or their personal emails to contact anyone. They can only use the store phone to call your contacts and, at least mine, wouldn't do so outside of store hours. So, my contacts were calling the manager on by behalf on the store line and not getting through because he was too busy working face-to-face with customers. I ended up getting hired anyway WITHOUT ANY recommendations by anyone. So, I imagine if you're relying upon reccommendations in order to get a job, you're probably going to have to attach formal letters from your contacts to your actual resume document in order for them to advocate for your hiring.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position?   1 Answer

HR Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2020.

Interview

This was the worst and most unprofessional hiring experience I have had in my career, to date. The recruiter strung me along for a full month before inviting me in, after ghosting twice. I arrive for my interview, spend about an hour with the recruiter, only to find that the hiring manager is a no-show. I WAS IN THE BUILDING; the manager scheduled an interview but couldn’t be bothered to attend, even once I was there?! I’m promised a reschedule. Two weeks later, I get an impersonal rejection letter. Don’t waste your time on this one.

BI Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2019.

Interview

Quick phone call after receiving resume to come in for an interview. On-sight interview was supposed to be with director & hiring manager, but also had long conversations with 2 other directors. Good conversation about job & expectations, not high pressure. Received offer the next week via phone call.

Interview Questions

• What technology/data tools do you have experience with?   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Askes for multiple interviews and free work for no pay or guarantee job. Dont apply to their head office. I should have the right mind to bill and keep calling for a pay check of all the hours and time spent just applying to this place.

Just dont bother applying here, they will make you do free work and turn around after weeks of no updates just to say you didn't get the job. There are many other fish in the sea, just dont bother.

Store Manager Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies.

Interview

Easy fun and relaxed the manager that interviewed me was friendly and explained everything that was expected of me nothing was a surprise the day I started I knew what to expect

Cashier Interview

Interview

Efficient on the spot interview.

Manager was very relaxed but to the point

Online application, general interview question with store manager

Overall good experience not much questioning

Interview with several associTes and manager