Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Campaign Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Campaign Manager Interview Questions

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (Alexandria, VA) in March 2016.

Interview

I was contacted via LinkedIn for a position with this organization. Was very interested. Did a phone interview that lasted about 20 minutes. Then was brought in for an interview a few weeks later. This lasted about 45 minutes. Thought it went great, the two women I meant seemed very nice. Tried to follow up about a week later with any updates. No response. Made a phone call the next week for the same reason. No response. Got a phone call the next day with a voicemail saying they went with someone else. I found this to be tacky and unprofessional. I was not able to ask any questions about what made me unqualified especially when I was the one approached or inquire about any other positions with LLS.

Interview Questions

• Talk about your history with fundraising, how were you successful etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Leukemia & Lymphoma Society

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received an email shortly thereafter. After setting up a phone interview, the director called me in for a face-to-face interview, followed up a week later with an additional phone interview with the district manager. All very pleasant and thorough. Didn't get the position but was runner up--the director was very nice after I inquired why I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how I handled difficult personalities and how I resolved conflict   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Interview

I found the job on Indeed.com and emailed my resume and cover letter. 2 weeks later I received an email and scheduled a first round phone interview. The phone interview was really simple and I was able to ask some questions about the role, however the person I was talking to was in recruiting in California and I was applying for a role in Seattle. She didn't know much about the people I would be working with, but just said everyone in the Seattle office is really nice! About 1 week later I received an email from the Seattle office inviting me in for an in-person interview.

The woman at the front desk was a little rude when I came in. I got there 15 minutes early and she seemed annoyed by that. I met with who my direct supervisor would be and one other woman who has a similar role to Campaign Manager. It was an uncomfortable seating arrangement with me and one woman on one side of a desk, and the supervisor on the other side of the desk. I didn't know who to look at. The interview went fine, they were both really nice and welcoming. They told me I would hear back in three days if I got it. Two weeks went by, I checked in twice, and I finally heard back that I didn't get it.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience at your last job   Answer Question
    • Why LLS? Why do you want to be a campaign manager?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you had to deal with a demanding customer   Answer Question
    • How would you get someone passionate about LLS? What would you tell them?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (San Jose, CA).

Interview

interviewed with director and managing director; two separate interviews. Very easy process. Just went over resume and asked a few questions. Truly should have been a more thorough interview to ensure that I had the proper skills and understand of the job. Not a very organized interview process at all.

Campaign Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.

Interview

5 interviews over a period of 3 months. Began with a phone interview where basic experience type questions were asked. Second interview was a series of interviews with all of the local staff. Everyone from the office manager to the Director got a turn to interview. Third interview was back to phone. Fourth interview took place about an hour and a half from my home. I needed to travel from my home to another city to meet the "team" there. Then i was interviewed by the ED, a national director, my director, and every member of the team, one at a time. After hours of interviewing, I was given a vague outline, 5 minutes to prep, and told to give a "sales pitch" to the entire team. Finally one more phone interview and a hiire

Interview Questions

• What is the first thing you will do if you get the job?   Answer Question

Campaign Manager Interview

Interview

I submitted my resume with a friend and was contacted by LLS. Initial interview was a casual phone interview. After that I met with the Campaign Director for about an hour, and met the Executive Director for a little bit as well. I got called back for a third interview which will consist of a presentation.

Interview Questions

• The Executive Directer was a bit off-putting, but nothing too crazy or out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Shawnee, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (Shawnee, KS) in October 2008.

Interview

The interview process was very normal, but the salary was never mentioned until the offer was made.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I had any life changes/expectancies coming up that would effect my work.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated in person, which they were not accustomed to, but received additional funds over the original salary offered.