Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Interview Questions in Sacramento, CA | Glassdoor

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Part Time Campaign Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (Sacramento, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process wasn't too bad and was fairly easy. I found the position for a part time campaign assistant online on indeed.com. It was for the Light the Night campaign and it was only a temporary job that was good for 3 months.

It took a couple of weeks but eventually I received a phone call from one of the hiring people who just told me about the positions duties, months that I'd be working and the salary, which was hourly. I agreed and she had set up an interview with me the next week.

I went to the interview which was in a small office here in Sacramento and I was a little early so I reviewed a bit before I went into the office which was Ina building full of other offices. There I met met one of the hiring managers and another girl who would also be interviewing me. The interview was relaxed and they asked me questions about myself and about what it was that I wanted to do after graduation. I was also told that I was the only person that they had brought in and from talking with both of them, I assumed they liked me. At one point me and the hiring woman started talking about our lives and football and how we'd talk about much more if I were to get the job. Both women told me that they had liked me but needed to interview just one more person and that I'd be hearing back from them in a couple of days once that interview happened. However, I never got a call or heard from them again.

Interview Questions