Level 3 Communications Interview Questions in Denver, CO | Glassdoor

2.9

69 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Level 3 Communications (Broomfield, CO) in February 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by my recruiter. I wrote a 2 page essay describing my skills and experience. I had a telephone interview with my Senior Manager. I then met with the Senior Accounting Director, the Senior Accounting Manager, a Senior SEC Reporting Director, and a Senior Accountant. I was offered the job the next week.

Interview Questions

• What were the factors that made me want to work at Level 3? What were my long term goals? What special skills that I would bring to the role?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Level 3 Communications (Broomfield, CO) in April 2016.

Interview

Well designed and quick. I had 3 rounds.
    General Questionnaire - expereinces, availability, programming skills, salary expectations
    Behavioral -conflict resolution, team management, approaches to different problems
    Technical - Mostly to review thought process - to check the insights of technology or programming technical knowedge

Interview Questions

• Basic Java Questions
      Reversing string, method overload, overriding, is-a, has-a relationship   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Level 3 Communications (Broomfield, CO) in April 2016.

Interview

My experience internally is that greatly varies by person. Some are very professional, some have no idea how to interview. I have been with the company for a few years through an acquisition of my prior company, so I never interviewed as a new hire with Level 3

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be in 5 years? 10 years? Very standard question yes, always asked.   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Level 3 Communications (Broomfield, CO) in April 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with four managers the same day on the Broomfield campus. Great experience, talked about my resume and my interests. It was not very technical although I was asked about my proficiency in different programming languages.

Billing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Level 3 Communications (Broomfield, CO) in February 2016.

Interview

Very easy but a little lengthy. Took a few weeks to get a call for interviews and another two weeks for a job offer but all around it was a very relaxed interview.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you instead of one of the other candidates?   1 Answer

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Level 3 Communications (Littleton, CO) in February 2016.

Interview

I first had a phone interview and then the same week they arranged the in-person interview. The same day of the interview I was contacted with an offer. The next day we completed all the paperwork and background check. Overall, the hiring process took about a week.

Business Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Level 3 Communications (Broomfield, CO) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied for a Business Analyst II on 12-8, roughly a month later I received a call from Level 3 asking to schedule a first round interview. Upon entering the building I checked in at their welcome computer and waited 15-20mins. At which point I was greeted and taken into a conference room.
    I interviewed with three sets of four people. From my interpretation Level 3 was evaluating me for other positions besides the Business Analyst II. The questions were very standard and entry level, I was then escorted out. Roughly two weeks later I received an e-mail informing me they were not proceeding with my candidacy.

Staffing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Level 3 Communications (Broomfield, CO) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone screen. 1 on site visit for a different job that I didn't get but I met my Level 3 supervisor for about 4 minutes. Then they offered me the position a week later.

Field Technician Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Level 3 Communications (Broomfield, CO) in December 2015.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews with 3 people in each round. Was a little intimidated at first but the process was fairly smooth. For being such a large and serious company everyone who interviewed me was very laid back.

Interview Questions

• That dreaded question; What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Level 3 Communications (Broomfield, CO).

Interview

Met with hiring manager, then HR. Was offered a contract position, then offered a full-time position 3 months later. Salary range was lower than most. Campus was beautiful. Met with hiring manager in cafeteria.