Level 3 Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Level 3 Communications

2.9

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Level 3 Communications (Tulsa, OK) in August 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed by the manager who I would be reporting to. It was a one on one interview where we discussed my clerical skills and the project that I was being brought on board for. There was no time frame given for how long this project would last.

Interview Questions

• I'm sorry it was over 10 years ago I cannot remember any specific questions that were asked. Nothing was out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, it was a take it or leave it situation

Contracts Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Level 3 Communications (McLean, VA) in May 2011.

Interview

Very fast interview process 2 weeks from interview to job offer. In hindsight should have been a bit of a red flag. very cordial and nice managers during the interview process - didn't have a chance to meet any of the other office co-workers before hand. Office space had a cool break area

Planner Interview

Interview

in person interview on site with different managers from different teams. no phone screening, contacted by internal recruiter. relaxed situation in one of the meeting rooms. sometimes will be interviewed over a skype call with remote managers.

Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Level 3 Communications in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online and got an interview months later.Conducted a round the table interview with 5 people. Questions included department specific,forms,reports,ethics and various others. 2 others showed up to interview as well. It was difficult but it went smooth and I had a good vibe from the get go.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my experience in various departments I would oversee.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I interviewed at Level 3 Communications in April 2016.

Interview

One phone screen and two on-site interviews. Phone screen was to learn about my projects and coursework. On-site interviews included technical questions about networking protocols, logical questions, problem solving. They also have behavioral quesions.

Interview Questions

• Logical problem solving questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Level 3 Communications (Broomfield, CO) in April 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with four managers the same day on the Broomfield campus. Great experience, talked about my resume and my interests. It was not very technical although I was asked about my proficiency in different programming languages.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Level 3 Communications (Broomfield, CO) in April 2016.

Interview

Well designed and quick. I had 3 rounds.
    General Questionnaire - expereinces, availability, programming skills, salary expectations
    Behavioral -conflict resolution, team management, approaches to different problems
    Technical - Mostly to review thought process - to check the insights of technology or programming technical knowedge

Interview Questions

• Basic Java Questions
      Reversing string, method overload, overriding, is-a, has-a relationship   Answer Question

Software Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Level 3 Communications (Denver, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

HR then 3 rounds of technical , worst process of recruitment , all the time half a dozen people will be there eager to prove their talent in asking questions

Interview Questions

• basic Linux commands and web logic basics   2 Answers

Circuit Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Level 3 Communications (Tulsa, OK) in March 2013.

Interview

I was on a conference call with 4-5 managers. They just asked me simple questions anyone would probably know.I came in for a one on one interview, but it didn't last very long. I think I applied at just the right time. I don't think I would apply again. It's very high stress. I enjoyed working there though.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. They really just wanted to know if I could sit for 6-8 hours a day   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Shortly after my employment, they started an Academy program. They're bringing people into the company at a lower pay rate and they're doing the same job I was doing.

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Level 3 Communications.

Interview

Initial call to establish interest and job related experience. Follow up interview by a panel. The line of questioning dealt with process and situational reactions. The interviewers were professional and friendly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiations were quick and fair. Not a lot of haggling but that was not necessary.