Level 3 Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 7, 2017

2.9

Staffing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Level 3 Communications (Broomfield, CO) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone screen. 1 on site visit for a different job that I didn't get but I met my Level 3 supervisor for about 4 minutes. Then they offered me the position a week later.

Security Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Level 3 Communications (Broomfield, CO) in January 2016.

Interview

Initial phone interview was with the hiring manager. It was then followed by two follow up in person interviews with different levels of management. Overall the experience was fairly easy.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were around process and relationship management.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Level 3 Communications.

Interview

Informal interview, started with a telephone discussion with the hiring manager, followed by an in-person interview. After that, two additional interviews; one technical, one sales focused. All three interviews were very different. After that, I was contacted by the corporate recruiter to put together the offer letter. VERY IMPORTANT; whatever the recruiter promises, make sure you get it in writing!

Interview Questions

• Describe a recent sales opportunity that you helped the Account Director close?   1 Answer

IP Technician I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Level 3 Communications (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

Received E-Mail from hiring manager who had found my resume on a career site inquiring if I would be interested in meeting for an interview. Accepted and went to the interview. Basic three candidate-group interview with four managers of different divisions in the company. First three managers were very nice and pleasant. Thought I had the interview in the bag until the fourth manager came in who seemed to be completely checked out and was not engaging. Was a complete personality mismatch and could tell he had zero interest in me as a candidate, at times criticizing my answers to questions and downplaying my military experience in IT. Left interview being told I would hear back, offer or no offer, from somebody within the next 7-10 days. It's been over two months and I never heard from anyone and my phone calls and emails have not been returned. The interview process was good all the way up til the fourth manager and I am okay with not receiving an offer but it stinks being told I'll hear something back then I don't hear anything from anybody and all of my phone calls are not returned and email's not replied to.

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between a switch and a router?   Answer Question
    • Explain all the routing protocols you know and their purpose.   1 Answer
    • Use an adjective to best describe your greatest strength. What would your current (last) boss say is your greatest strength?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Level 3 Communications (Tulsa, OK) in December 2015.

Interview

I connected with the recruiter over the phone. She asked basic resume questions and went over the position. She then had her scheduler set up face to face a few days later. I met with the Sales Manager and followed up with an elevator pitch over level 3. They offered after the holidays followed by an in depth background check. After that was completed, I was clear to start.

Interview Questions

• How does your software connect to all business units simultaneously?   Answer Question

Field Technician Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Level 3 Communications (Broomfield, CO) in December 2015.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews with 3 people in each round. Was a little intimidated at first but the process was fairly smooth. For being such a large and serious company everyone who interviewed me was very laid back.

Interview Questions

• That dreaded question; What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Level 3 Communications (Broomfield, CO).

Interview

Met with hiring manager, then HR. Was offered a contract position, then offered a full-time position 3 months later. Salary range was lower than most. Campus was beautiful. Met with hiring manager in cafeteria.

Sales Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Level 3 Communications.

Interview

Comprehensive. I got to meet with the hiring manager that I would be working for and some of the team members and once I was a finalist, I talked with my managers boss and some of them that I would be supporting. All of my questions were answered through out the process.

Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Level 3 Communications in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online and got an interview months later.Conducted a round the table interview with 5 people. Questions included department specific,forms,reports,ethics and various others. 2 others showed up to interview as well. It was difficult but it went smooth and I had a good vibe from the get go.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my experience in various departments I would oversee.   Answer Question

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Level 3 Communications.

Interview

I did not formally interview with them as our company was purchased by level3. My GM and I sat down and discussed what I had done previously and what he would need.