Level 3 Communications Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Level 3 Communications Technician Interview Questions

Updated Nov 28, 2017

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Level 3 Communications (Tulsa, OK) in January 2014.

Interview

Multiple sessions with managers on background and work history. Questions about goals and intentions. There is no more to describe or provide for this matter. This concludes my answer and this is not necessary for this process.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions on experiences in field or industry.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Level 3 Communications

Technician Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Level 3 Communications in August 2010.

Interview

Phone interview and then face to face Interviewed by a manager and a lead tech.

Technician Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Level 3 Communications in April 2009.

Interview

I was an intern for three years for this company. I applied for my current job through the internal intranet. I had the human resource representative and hiring mangers contact information. After applying for the position, I emailed the human resource representative. I had a phone interview in about a week afterwards. I then spoke with my manager and fellow engineers I worked under about the position. I then suggested that one of them talk to the hiring manager and put in a good word for me to get an interview. The people with the company seem to really enjoy their jobs and are always in a good mood. The people I work with in my group are easy going and willing to lead a hand. Real team atmosphere. The work environment is very laid back.

Interview Questions

• Asked about previous experience in IT environment.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was a part time intern for this company for three years. When I was offerred the new position I took the first offer. They did offer me less than what the external websites listed for salary. I'd suggest if they offer less than what the external job posts list, negotiate!