Level 3 Communications Interview Questions in Tulsa, OK | Glassdoor

Level 3 Communications Interview Questions in Tulsa, OK

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Level 3 Communications (Tulsa, OK) in December 2015.

Interview

I connected with the recruiter over the phone. She asked basic resume questions and went over the position. She then had her scheduler set up face to face a few days later. I met with the Sales Manager and followed up with an elevator pitch over level 3. They offered after the holidays followed by an in depth background check. After that was completed, I was clear to start.

Interview Questions

• How does your software connect to all business units simultaneously?   Answer Question

Any Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Level 3 Communications (Tulsa, OK) in May 2014.

Interview

Very easy and was able to get hired on and took the job on the spot. Started the following week and the bonus is a huge plus when it was brought up during the interview

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Level 3 Communications (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

I was called for an interview. It was simple but they didn't call back for any feedback

Circuit Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Level 3 Communications (Tulsa, OK) in March 2013.

Interview

I was on a conference call with 4-5 managers. They just asked me simple questions anyone would probably know.I came in for a one on one interview, but it didn't last very long. I think I applied at just the right time. I don't think I would apply again. It's very high stress. I enjoyed working there though.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. They really just wanted to know if I could sit for 6-8 hours a day   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Shortly after my employment, they started an Academy program. They're bringing people into the company at a lower pay rate and they're doing the same job I was doing.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Interview

Hiring is most effective through word of mouth. The interview process depends on position. Technical positions are usually a single interview based on resume acceptance. Sales and management usually involves several interviews based on resume acceptance.

Interview Questions

• One must be prepared for situation questioning. Managers want to know how well you can think on your feet.   Answer Question

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Level 3 Communications (Tulsa, OK) in August 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed by the manager who I would be reporting to. It was a one on one interview where we discussed my clerical skills and the project that I was being brought on board for. There was no time frame given for how long this project would last.

Interview Questions

• I'm sorry it was over 10 years ago I cannot remember any specific questions that were asked. Nothing was out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, it was a take it or leave it situation

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Level 3 Communications (Tulsa, OK) in January 2011.

Interview

It wasn't a tough interview. People were very nice and eager to meet me. I enjoyed everything about the process from the first phone interview, to the panel interviews. I ended up doing three interviews. One phone interview, one 1:1 interview, one panel interview, then an interview with the corporate person.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Level 3? And what makes you qualified?   Answer Question
    • What are three strengths and three weaknesses you possess?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Level 3 Communications (Tulsa, OK) in September 2010.

Interview

They pay attention to their prospective employees. They want to make sure you will fit and be good. They don't want to make the mistake of your not being happy. Ask general questions about you and they all take notes. Very respectful and polite.

Interview Questions

• What do you do if you have an mad customer?   1 Answer
    • Tell us about your work history what you liked the most?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not sure if you can negotiate because the offer was so good.

Network Control Center Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Level 3 Communications (Tulsa, OK) in September 2010.

Interview

Setup for the interview by a Temp Firm and they were excluded from the interview. It was 2 Managers and I personally knew both of them. I was a former employee of 10 years with excellent work record and no issues laid off due to outsourcing. I also had 5 years with another telecom company. Submitted 28 applications over 2 years received 2 interviews with only one due to Level 3 call back the other was this one setup by contract firm. The interview process was less than an hour I think it was courtesy with no real intention of hiring me which would have only been a contract position not full time. Level 3 policy is a contract worker can stay only 1 year then full time or your out unless you can move to another job.

Interview Questions

• They ask if I could be any animal which would I be and why?   1 Answer
    • If they asked people that know me what they thought of me what would be their answer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

If contract pay you can have a negotiation on pay with experience, however most of the time it is set. Contractor get only benefits from firm they work for and most do not pay holiday or vacation. 401k does not kick in till 1 year of service and Level 3 has a 1 year restriction.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Level 3 Communications (Tulsa, OK) in July 2010.

Interview

Received a call from a Level 3 recruiter. Initial interview was with 5 managers on the same day, They all liked my experience and thought I would be a great asset to the position. A week later I received an email letting me thanks but no thanks.

Interview Questions

• What would you do with a difficult customer, someone yelling and cursing at you?   1 Answer
    • What is your expectation as an employee in this position?   1 Answer