Levi Strauss Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Levi Strauss Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2017

2.2

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Levi Strauss.

Interview

There was a group interview where we were all asked the same questions. The process was super easy. I got called back a couple days later on an offer. That is all.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Levi Strauss

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Levi Strauss (Sunrise, FL).

Interview

Applied online and got a call 2 weeks later for an interview. It was a group interview with 3 other people.The questions were very basic, like "why do you want to work here?." The interviewer was very rude. She she started the interview 10 minutes late and the minute she asked the first question, 2 of the applicants showed up & she scolded them for being late. Even though it was a group interview, she interviewed us one by one and she cut every body off when they were talking.If you coudn't come up with a response right away, she would skip you and asked somebody else a different question. She never introduced herself or talk about the company and she made all of feel incompetent whenever she talked to us. A few hours later I got a call saying I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Why do you want to work here? Your weakness and what steps are you taking to overcome them. About your previous jobs.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Levi Strauss.

Interview

There were two separate interviews for this job. The first interview was individually and the second one was a group interview with 2-3 people. I wore something similar to their brand. I didn't have on dress pants and a blouse but instead khakis and a long sleeve denim top.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Levi Strauss.

Interview

I applied online, and got an email response right away. I met with the hiring manager at the store, she was really sweet and kind–made me feel welcome and I didn't feel nervous.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you know about our brand?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Levi Strauss (New York, NY).

Interview

Started off as group interview, ask a question and people jump in and answer. Quite some characters in the group I was in. Don't be too over the top, but do speak up.

Anonymous Employee in Williamsburg, VA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Levi Strauss (Williamsburg, VA).

Interview

I applied online and received an email a few days later to schedule a time slot for an interview. Was supposed to be a group interview but other candidate didn't show up. Interview was easy!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None. Starting pay is 8.30

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Levi Strauss.

Interview

applied online and got a phone call for an interview about a week later. came in and the interview was with two other people that applied, so three applicants total for an interview with one manager. interview was somewhat informal, as we stood outside across the store and got asked different questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Levi Strauss (San Francisco, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Group interview, easy and laid-back with about eight people in each group Open discussion with one manager. Was an open environment where you were expected to be yourself. I was probably the most dressed up in the group. Very casual. They had another follow-up interview for those who make it to the next round. Definitely one you want to speak up to make sure you're noticed.

Interview Questions

• What are three skills / qualities you have?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Levi Strauss.

Interview

Applied online. Next day, store manager left a voicemail, so I called back to schedule an interview. They respond faster if you attach a resume alongside your application, they'd rather just print the resume than look at all the stuff you filled out on the site; at least that's what the manager told me. I got the job on the spot, I was really surprised b/c when I was scheduling the interview, the manager gave me multiple time spots which made it seem like there were tons of people applying? If you have experience, you basically spend the majority of the interview talking what it was like at your old jobs IN DETAIL. 90 minutes long.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Levi Strauss (Tempe, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

2 interviews. First interview went pretty great nice and smooth and the second interview I had with the manager. Rude and unprofessional. Had the interview by the entrance of the store. Whole time I was speaking he made no eye contact, he was looking around the store and people.