Levin Furniture Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Levin Furniture

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Levin Furniture (Akron, OH) in January 2010.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview which was conversational; a meeting date was arranged with General Manager; another meeting was arranged with Store Manager and District Manager.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your other job.   1 Answer
  • What did you do to achieve success.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Levin Furniture

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Levin Furniture (Bedford, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

Levin is very thorough, interview process was not hard, they really try to do everything the right way. I was asked questions that were pertinent to the job, interviewer was very professional.

Interview Questions

Levin Furniture Response

Apr 10, 2017 – Recruiter

Hi!
    We're glad to hear that you had a great interview process. We strive to hire the best of the best!

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Levin Furniture.

Interview

Sent in my application online after finding it on LinkedIn, got a call two weeks later for a phone interview and was immediately sent a link to do a video interview after the phone interview. The video interview was all pre-recorded with 3 questions asking about education and why you want the position. Another 3 weeks later received an email to do an in person interview. Was sent to a drug test immediately after the interview and received an offer once the results were in.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness and do you see that negatively affecting your work ability?   Answer Question
    • Mostly talked about why the company was great rather than trying to get to know me.   Answer Question

Levin Furniture Response

Mar 6, 2017 – Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, and joining the team at Levin Furniture. We are fortunate to get many outstanding applicants for our sales internship program, and always look forward... More