Leviton Mechanical Engineer I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Leviton Mechanical Engineer I Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Leviton (Seattle, WA) in February 2016.

Interview

Email first to set up phone screen with HR - very basic. Second and third interview was over Skype with management and HR - behavior interview. Final interview was with director of HR. Took 4 weeks from start to getting the offer.

Given that the company hires from NY and WA schools a lot they have high caliber engineers but not a diverse background.

Interview Questions

• Describe X project on your resume   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Leviton

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Leviton (Seattle, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a phone interview that scheduled in advance by email. The interview was at 9:00 am and the interviewer asked few questions. Kind of just ask things without further question. I probably didn't do well so that in the final I was not accepted by email notice.

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Leviton (Bothell, WA).

Interview

I applied to the job on their website, and I heard back in about a week. They set up a 15 minute phone screen, after which they invited me in for an interview with someone from HR and an engineer. I was then notified the next day that I was invited to a second interview, where I met with 6 different people within the department. The next day, I received a verbal and written offer, and a tour from the VP of Engineering.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what experience you have that would make you successful as an engineer at Leviton.   Answer Question