Levy Restaurants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 31, 2017

2.1

Banquet Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Levy Restaurants (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

Went in through a employee referral. Was contacted via email to set up a interview. Once I arrived at the interview I was escorted from downstairs and taken to a suite where I met the hiring manager and was interviewed by two people. The interview was really laid back. Was very informative about the company and was told I'd get a email or call from them soon. Haven't heard back yet.

Business Data Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Levy Restaurants.

Interview

Sent in my resumè through a job finding app. Received an email asking to schedule an interview through an app called hirevue. Questions were multiple choice and video recording answers. Questions appear on screen, you have 30 seconds to prepare, then it records your response. Haven't heard back from employer.

Dessert Cart Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Levy Restaurants (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process went really smooth and didn't take very long. It was a hiring event so a lot of people were waiting to be called back for interviews. Once I was called back, I spoke with the GM and her assistant, we spoke for a while and I told them about myself, we discussed the position, I was offered the job and now I can't wait until orientation and for pre season to begin!

Interview Questions

• None of the interview questions were difficult, however, she did ask me what was my favorite restaurant.....   1 Answer

Bartender EDC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Levy Restaurants (Santa Ana, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

They had us fill out a huge hiring packet. To top it off once we were finished the two women they had interviewing people were unprofessional. They were on their phones majority of the time then to top of off they only went through your packet they did not interview you at all. They cared less to know about me, they asked no questions about how I'd fit the job. They also gave bad information claiming we would need to go to a second interview in Nevada when the email they sent said we could choose to go to Dodgers stadium or Las Vegas to do the interviews. When I was filling out the packet I overheard their conversations with some of the bartenders applying. They were basically picking favorites only interviewing some. The rest of us just got our applications looked at then were sent on our merry way. Two of the most unprofessional people I've dealt with in my entire career as a bartender.

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Levy Restaurants (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

They provide a very good description of job responsibilities and the initial application process is very simple and makes use of efficient current technology allowing the use of a mobile phone or computer that has video capabilities.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Levy Restaurants (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Very relaxed setting, basically just having a conversation with the manager of the department you are applying for. The manager kept the process easy and relaxed, which more the whole process very un-stressful.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Levy Restaurants.

Interview

There was first an interview through HireVue, and then I got an email asking me to come into the corporate headquarters. Walked in an interviewed at the HQ office. Great experience, super easy. Talked with three different people who worked in the Training and Talent Development sector. They called me a few days later to follow up with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Would you consider yourself a nice person?   1 Answer

Banquet Scheduling Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Levy Restaurants (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

During my interview, I met with a representative from Human Resources as well as a couple of Banquet Managers. I also completed a paper application for the position; the in-person interview took 2 hours in total.

Executive Chef Interview

Interview

I was contacted to do a digital interview, it was an awkward interview and half the the interview was questions about pictures and maps that you weren't able to see. After the interview I was sent an email stating that someone would be contacting me about the next step in the process, it's been over 2 weeks and still have yet to hear from them. The overall experience left me feeling like my valuable time was not as important as Vikki's.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Levy Restaurants in January 2017.

Interview

I applied and i emailed the director of human resources and attached my resume. This is what got me the interview. I was called for an interview. When ingot there no one seemed the expect me. I had to wait in the lobby for awhile while the interviewer printed out my resume and interview questions. I had a first interview with the hr supervisor. Very few questions asked. She explained alot about the company and said anyone with a good attitude and customer service skills could do the job. Everything else could be learned. Second interview with director of hr. Asked few questions again but told me what they were looking for. Asked my salary expectations. I said 15 dollars which apparently was too high. Then i met with the current hr assistant who would be leaving. She showed me around, told me what i would be doing on the job, pretty much felt like a first day or orientation. After 2 hours there and meeting everyone in the department, i never heard back. I contacted them and they said i hadnt got the job. :)

Interview Questions

• what would you do if someone came to the hr department with an issue?   1 Answer