Levy Restaurants Interview Questions in Miami, FL | Glassdoor

Levy Restaurants Interview Questions in Miami, FL

1.2

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Levy Restaurants (Miami, FL) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process is conducted with member of the Levy Restaurant human resource team, or a mid-to-high level manager in the area where you will potentially be working (i.e. Senior Sous Chef interviewing a chef or prep cook candidate.) They staff several areas of arenas, concert venues, ball parks, and stadiums, with jobs ranging from clean up crew to chefs and managers, so the script for your interview will be based on the position you're applying for.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you went above and beyond to provide an exceptional guest experience.   Answer Question

Concession Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Levy Restaurants (Miami, FL).

Interview

they asked if I had any experience in cashiering, and how much customer service

Negotiation

come in for the sign in orentation

Suite Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Levy Restaurants (Miami, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

The HR hiring people really focused on people that were nice, smiling and had experience upselling items. Whether it be wines from a previous employing restaurant or even sales in general. It definitely helps to know someone within Levy to refer you. They are also impressed if you bring some sort of "letter of recommendation" from previous exceptional service you may have provided.

Interview Questions

• Just don't be typical and average. Make sure you express the important of treating guests as though they were your family with the intention of creating a "memorable experience".   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. This was ultimately a server (Food and Beverage) position for the duration of the baseball season with the Miami Marlins.

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Levy Restaurants (Miami, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

Hiring process was simple, fill out application, request position that is open, attach resume. Background check went through, no issues, then my resume went to the wrong place. Key word "warehouse" was on resume, despite application to restaurant management. Took the job anyway, interview was simple, almost non-existent. Interview was open ended request, "Tell me about your work history." Nothing else. Five minute interview, I was told to come in two days later for training.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected questions. The unexpected was simply not having an actual interview. No real expectations exists for warehouse supervision or warehouse management.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was recommended for supervision at $12 an hour, offered regular work at $9. This is a duh, take the higher paid position for the same amount of work.

Cook1, Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Levy Restaurants (Miami, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

It was a job fair I was to sit in front of the chef . The was to ask me some questions and I answer them . I was to describe what I did at he last job .

Interview Questions

• What experience did I have pertaining the job?   1 Answer