Lewis Tree Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Lewis Tree Interview Questions

Interviews at Lewis Tree

1 Interview Review

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lewis Tree

Bid Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lewis Tree (Rochester, NY) in August 2019.

Interview

I was contacted to interview with Lewis Tree Service. I expressed to them that I was out of state and had to drive 6 hours in order to interview. They did not work with me to do an initial skype or phone interview but did decide to do a phone screening.
    I was schedule for an in person interview a week later on a Friday for which I had to take a day and a half off my current job in order to drive up there and be ready for my early morning interview on Friday. I also had to book a hotel all at my expense. Gas, tolls, stay, all on me.

I receive a call on Thursday afternoon, the day before my interview, telling me they had to cancel my interview without any explanation. I was an hour away from Rochester at that point and when I mentioned that, she said I dont know, thats all I was told. I asked if l could reschedule the interview and she said they would get back to me.
    I canceled my hotel and drove 5 hours back home that night. It was inconsiderate, irresponsible, unprofessional and rude. I never received a call. I tried emailing them to see if they would respond, but they did not respond to my email.

I believe this speaks volume of them as a company and as an employer if I were to get hired. I hope you think twice before accepting to work for this company.

Interview Questions