Lexington Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 15, 2017

2.8

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Columbia, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Lexington Medical Center (West Columbia, SC) in March 2017.

Interview

The interviewers were great! I didn't feel intimidated at all. They were nice and to the point. They went over everything. I interviewed with the management of the registration management.

Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lexington Medical Center.

Interview

Very professional, courteous recruiters, thorough interview process, many return interviews before offer was made approximately 4 to include upper level management, internal staff and peer interviews. Process was somewhat lengthy to get offer and pay was lower than expected.

Interview Questions

• Reason for seeking new opportunity? Desired Salary? Management Style?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lexington Medical Center (West Columbia, SC) in September 2016.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very thorough. I knew when and where I was expected to go at all times. The interview process was direct and straight forward in trying to make sure I was a good match for company culture. I was interviewed by two individuals at the same time, which turned out not to be as intimidating as I initially thought. My interviewers were engaging making me feel at ease during the process instead of a bundle of nerves.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were falling behind in your workload?   Answer Question

Patient Access Representative Interview

Interview

I waited over 30 minutes after my "scheduled" appt before someone came to get me. Then it took a month to learn I didn't get the job, after two unanswered calls.

Business Services Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Columbia, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lexington Medical Center (West Columbia, SC) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview process is about what you'd expect. Initially received a call from HR discussing my interest in the position and their interest in bringing me in for a one on one interview. The interview itself was a one part process, came in and met with the director and supervisor discussing job interest and duties upon hire. Process took a little long than I'd like, after the initial interview the waiting game went on for nearly a month.

Interview Questions

• Explain how my prior employment required me to think analytically and how might I apply that in a healthcare environment.   Answer Question

Emergency Department Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lexington Medical Center (West Columbia, SC).

Interview

I applied and took them almost a month to call for interview. I first did a brief interview with human resources, then I was walked over to interview with the ED director. I was called back 30 minutes after I left the first interview to do a peer interview. There was 4 people who worked in the Emergency Department there to do the panel. I was then given an opportunity to complete a job shadow a couple of days later. After the job shadow, about 4 days later, they called back and offered me the position. Pretty laid back, yet professional interview. The job shadow was really fun and really helped me see exactly what my job would be like.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with the stress of working in the ED?   Answer Question

Business Office Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lexington Medical Center (West Columbia, SC) in December 2015.

Interview

The overall process took 4 weeks. I initially applied to several positions listed online, however, was not selected for any. The HR Recruiter called and saw that I was putting for effort to try and find a position with LMC, and sought out positions for me that she thought I would be a good fit for. I interviewed for a BOA and was offered the job within a few weeks. She was amazing. She is so caring and genuinely wants to help find you a position!

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult situation, what helps you organize   Answer Question

Business Office Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lexington Medical Center (West Columbia, SC).

Interview

Applied for part time position and was called for an interview within 2 weeks. During interview, HR representative asked if I would be interested in a different position that she felt would be perfect for me. After describing the alternative position, I agreed that it sounded more suitable for me. She was very good at looking at the individual person and matching them with the right job. She was professional, but friendly and was really excited showing me the different opportunities available.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have? Are you able to work in a fast paced environment?   Answer Question

Nurse Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lexington Medical Center.

Interview

Interviewed with recruiter and he asked me a few questions/went over benefits/pay/orientation. Then with the unit manager; asked questions and showed me around the floor. Manager then walked me out and said they would call. Received a call within a few days for an offer.

Respiratory Therapist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lexington Medical Center.

Interview

Rather well streamlined. Very little outsourcing. Personable manager. More of a chat than a hard core interview. Easier than most but I feel it was this way because it was a referral and not s cold call interview.

Interview Questions

• Background information. Skill set. Knowledge of equipment and procedures,   Answer Question