LexisNexis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 14, 2017

2.9

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miamisburg, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LexisNexis (Miamisburg, OH).

Interview

Initial screening call with HR or a recruiter to determine fit. Move on to a panel interview. They provide feedback to the hiring manager, whom you'll end up interviewing with as the final step. A presentation is sometimes requested throughout the process to help them get a feel for your strengths & weaknesses.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to overcome substantial obstacles to close a sale.   Answer Question

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springboro, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LexisNexis (Springboro, OH).

Interview

The questions were fare. Panel interview and 1 on 1 interview. Had a phone skill assessment as well ..
    They made me feel comfortable during the interview. I am trying to get this answer over 30 words so I can continue on to the next screen.

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at LexisNexis.

Interview

It was an interview after one of the Hack-a-thon organised by LexisNexis on campus.
    The interview was pretty informal and did not involve a lot of technical details.
    They were looking for candidates to have quick responses and best approach to solve a problem.
    It took them over a week to come up with a reply after the interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you deploy a software which is not perfect but needs to be deployed instantly.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis (Raleigh, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

One phone round and then two on-site for internship
    Phone round is completely behavior based
    The two onsite one was technical and the other was project based
    The first technical round was 30 min and so was the second round where my projects design was discussed in great detail

Interview Questions

• two sum and basic java questions   1 Answer

Office of Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis (New York, NY).

Interview

I was already working for company, position was posted and I applied through the Human Resources Department. I had to notify my present manager of my interest in the new position which was not awkward at all. I met with the Office Services Manager in a very very relaxing interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No issues arose

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LexisNexis (Dayton, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

I Applied online and received a screening interview around a week later. Just basic questions about myself and the company were asked. I am still awaiting the results of that interview and the next step is to do an in person interview at lexisnexis.

Telephonic Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis.

Interview

Had a couple phone interviews, then asked to interview with a couple managers, role play, and job shadow. The two manager played the "good cop, bad cop," routine to a T.

It took 3 weeks from the first phone interview to going into the office. After the interviews I did not hear anything back (even after follow up emails), until I reached back put to a recruiter. 3 weeks after the interview I was told that they had chosen someone else but had another position for me.

This is a very disorganized process that seems to just push you further and further away for the mediocre position.

Social Media/Digital Marketing Inter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miamisburg, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis (Miamisburg, OH).

Interview

It was not a very long process. They were quick to get me hired.They were to the point and the steps I was required to take didn't take much time to complete.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at LexisNexis (Oklahoma City, OK) in March 2016.

Interview

To sum it up: quick and simple. First, I came through a recruiter. Within a week of submitting my resume to LexisNexis, I had an interview scheduled. The interview was focused on my personality (cultural fit), how I approach/solve problems, the technologies I'm familiar with, and what qualities I'm looking for in a job.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in your next job?   Answer Question
    • What challenges you? Followed by why did it challenge you and how did you approach the situation/problem?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiations were quick and painless. My counter offer was accepted immediately.

College Relations Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at LexisNexis (Dayton, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Was contacted by the recruiter about a month later for an initial phone screen (asked about background, interests, etc.). A week later, I was contacted to set up an onsite panel interview for the following week. The panel interview consisted of 4 people - HR Director, 2 HR Managers, and an HRBP. They asked your basic behavioral questions and had me do a 30-minute exercise to see how I'd go about implementing a recruitment strategy. The interview was very laid back. Everyone was very nice and made you feel very comfortable. I was told I'd be contacted the following week w/ feedback. However, a couple weeks went by so I reached out to the HR Director via LinkedIn to thank her and see what next steps were. She let me know that they were interested in moving forward and I'd be contacted to set up a final phone interview with the VP of HR and a Recruitment Manager. It wound up being about a month until the final phone interview. However, the interview went great! The VP asked questions about my background and questions to see how I'd be on the job. The recruitment manager asked more questions about my previous role and desire to work for LexisNexis. Both were great conversations! A week later, I was contacted by the recruiter to provide 2-3 professional references and was then extended an offer (contingent on background check)! Overall, the process did take some time (about 3 months) but was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Why are you excited about this role? Why do you think you're a fit for the role? Why do you want to work for LexisNexis? What would be your 30-60-90 day plan? Tell me about a time when you artfully influenced?   Answer Question