LexisNexis Legal & Professional Interview Questions in Alpharetta, GA | Glassdoor

LexisNexis Legal & Professional Interview Questions in Alpharetta, GA

Interviews at LexisNexis Legal & Professional

2.9

Sort:

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Alpharetta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

Talked with two managers for about 30 minutes each about my academic background and work experience. They were easy and fun to talk to and it was an overall pleasant experience. No true interview questions were asked like you would typically prepare for. Just wanted to get to know me and see if I would be a good fit for the organization.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Alpharetta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

First you apply online, then you will have a phone interview by HR. Then you will interview with the hiring manager. If the position is within a team you will meet with several of the team members. After the interview, you will receive an email or phone call on next steps. If you are elected, you will receive an offer letter with contingency for the required employment background checks. The process is very aggressive and required information and background checks processes must be adhered to.

Compliance Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straightforward. The first interview was a panel interview with three VPs. Then the final interview was. A telephone call with the SVP.

They told me about the company and specifically about what role the group plays in the company. They discussed the opportunity.

They asked me about myself, my experiences and how I can contribute to the group.

The whole interview process took about a week.

National Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Alpharetta, GA) in August 2012.

Interview

Took about 3-4 months and interviewed with several people including VP and head of division and a personality profile that must be passed to be on sales team. They are making sure the investment works out as they comment it takes 2 years to be running.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself succeeding working from a home based office? All sales worked from home at this point.   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Alpharetta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

phone and face to face. Within 2 weeks. nice scheduling and reminders from the agency. 2 one person phone interview with team lead. Was pretty technical. 2 person face to face with manager and architect. Was technical, with behavioral at the end. Overall pretty challenging.

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

The whole process was pretty professional. I was contacted by an in house recruiter maybe two weeks after applying online. She asked a few basic interview questions and scheduled a time for me to speak with the hiring manager a week later. The second interview was also by phone. The manager asked many situational and technical questions. If I hadn't prepared ahead of time I would have slipped up. Over all she was lovely and very considerate of my time. The third interview was by phone. It consisted of the hiring manager and two other senior technical writers from the company asking a lot of technical questions regarding my work process in my previous position. I received the fourth interview two weeks later. It was at the Alpharetta location with a few more people from the team. They asked a few situational questions but afterwards it was more of a meet and greet.

Interview Questions

• If you had to complete a project within a certain time frame and you knew it couldn't be done, how would you handle it?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Alpharetta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiting agent. He briefed me about the job position and asked me to come in for in face interview. There was no phone interview like other places.
    The company is very nice and extremely professional and friendly people.
    The interview was supposed to happen for 1 hr and they asked me 2 questions after which they allowed me to ask which was done in 15-20 min.
    Met with project manager and sr. Very warm yet professional people. The same evening I heard from the recruiting manager that I was not hired.