LexisNexis Legal & Professional Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

1.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Alpharetta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiting agent. He briefed me about the job position and asked me to come in for in face interview. There was no phone interview like other places.
    The company is very nice and extremely professional and friendly people.
    The interview was supposed to happen for 1 hr and they asked me 2 questions after which they allowed me to ask which was done in 15-20 min.
    Met with project manager and sr. Very warm yet professional people. The same evening I heard from the recruiting manager that I was not hired.

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Alpharetta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

Talked with two managers for about 30 minutes each about my academic background and work experience. They were easy and fun to talk to and it was an overall pleasant experience. No true interview questions were asked like you would typically prepare for. Just wanted to get to know me and see if I would be a good fit for the organization.

Compliance Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straightforward. The first interview was a panel interview with three VPs. Then the final interview was. A telephone call with the SVP.

They told me about the company and specifically about what role the group plays in the company. They discussed the opportunity.

They asked me about myself, my experiences and how I can contribute to the group.

The whole interview process took about a week.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Atlanta, GA) in May 2010.

Interview

Several phone interviews with recruiter, was not interested but they pursued anyway. Did not answer my questions so requested to stop process