LexisNexis Legal & Professional Client Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LexisNexis Legal & Professional Client Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 8, 2017

4.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, OH

Interview

I received an email from a recruiter and scheduled a phone interview. I thought the phone interview went well. The recruiter let me know that she wanted to schedule a follow up call with myself and the hiring managers, and that I could expect to hear back from her by email the following week. I never heard another word. I sent her an email to thank her for her time and inquire about next steps, but did not receive a response. How inconsiderate and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, why are you interested in this position.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for LexisNexis Legal & Professional

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Kansas City, MO) in April 2013.

Interview

First contact was a phone call to set up a phone screen. After the phone screen there was a couple week wait and then a call for a face-to-face. Just prior to this meeting was another call from the company helping to explain how the details of the interview. After the face-to-face interview, and being told I was being moved on to the next phase, there was silence for two weeks until the scheduler finally returned my messages ans explained that another candidate had been hired.

Interview Questions

• A presentation was part of the interview process and although I was allowed to present on my current career, I work in a niche industry. I am not sure the interviewer completely understood what I did for a living and how it related   Answer Question

Client Manager Interview

Interview

Multiple stage with phone and in-person

Interview Questions

• Name a time at your current job where you made a mistake and how you corrected it or didn't   Answer Question