LexisNexis Legal & Professional Content Management Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Content Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (New York, NY) in April 2010.

Interview

Initial contact was email response to on-line job application, this was about 10 days after I had submitted the application. In response to the email telephone contact was made. A telephone interview was scheduled with the manager of the group doing the hiring. This initial interview lasted about 1 hour. A follow-up telephone interview was scheduled with a person currently doing a similar job. This took place 4 days after the first interview, it also lasted about 1 hour. A final face-to-face interview took place 3 days later (this involved travel). I accepted an offer from a different company before receiving an offer from Nexis Lexis.

Interview Questions

• What process do you follow when developing a data model when working with subject matter experts?   1 Answer

Received more appropriate offer from another company