LexisNexis Legal & Professional Editor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LexisNexis Legal & Professional Editor Interview Questions

Interviews at LexisNexis Legal & Professional

2.7

Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (London, England (UK)) in May 2014.

Interview

Very simple. Went through an agency, and was sent to the LN office. The interviewer was very friendly, asked simple questions, and took a genuine interest in me. I received word that I was hired within a week.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions that stood out. It was mostly question about my background.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for LexisNexis Legal & Professional

Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I was contacted by their recruitment team last Thursday and booked an interview for the following Tuesday. I was met kindly by both interviewees and they quickly made me feel comfortable in the interview, despite being a bit nervous and tired. Very warm atmosphere. After, the recruitment team asked me how I thought it went, which was unexpected and again, kind.

If I had a decent sleep I think I would have blown them out of the water, which is a shame; but such is life.

Interview Questions

• It was a competency interview. Asking me to detail times I overcome issues.   1 Answer

Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Markham, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I had a phone interview with HR and then an in-person interview with the hiring manager. Overall, it was very standard. The phone interview asked me about my former experiences and how they would relate to the job (transferrable skills). They asked me about my education and why I'd want the job. What appeals to me about the job. The in-person interview was more casual and just a getting to know you session with the manager and team. They asked some of the same questions and were looking for overall fit. I also did an editing test which was average in difficulty (pretty easy.)

Interview Questions

• What appeals to you about this job? Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I tried to negotiate salary to be higher but they were unable to offer me higher. May depend on position/manager.