LexisNexis Legal & Professional Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LexisNexis Legal & Professional Interview Questions

Updated Jul 10, 2017

2.8

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Very rigid process. They take the hiring very seriously.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses and how have you overcome them?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is some room for negotiation but not much.

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Expect a lengthy interview process, meeting with many people.

Interview Questions

• Give us a 5 minute presentation on any topic you choose.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Client Manager Interview

Interview

Multiple stage with phone and in-person

Interview Questions

• Name a time at your current job where you made a mistake and how you corrected it or didn't   Answer Question

Customer Support Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional.

Interview

The interviewed process was standard for a company of its size. First a phone interview, followed by one interview with manager and than director.The on boarding process took about three weeks to process.

Discovery Service Agent Interview

Interview

Quick phone interview then if they are interested, you will be considered for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• In person interview consisted of "Tell me about a time...and what did you to resolve it?" questions -- just different scenarios of these questions.   Answer Question

Interview

Called in a week after submitting resume, sat in front of manager and answered questions for an hour.

Negotiation

They would not negotiate at all

Litigation Specialist Interview

Interview

First interview was w/HR that was fine. Second interview was w/ Hiring manager told me about the position and had no questions for me.

Interview Questions

• Hiring manager told me about the position and had no questions for me.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional.

Interview

They will have you interview with the director of the department and possibly the VP.They will call you in a couple of times and give you a tour if there is a strong chance they are going to hire you.

Interview Questions

• Always be prepared for the "Tell me about a time when"?...   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

The entire process took 3-4 weeks. The final step was the STAR testing which they were just piloting during that time.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall any questions out of the ordinary. It was most of the fundamental questions about success/failures/challenging scenarious from previous jobs.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They were not negotiable on salary.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

After a phone screen I finally landed an in-person interview. It was very awkward from the beginning. The hiring manger sent a calendar invite with the location of "My Office." Sure, "My Office" might be recognized by his browser and log in credentials, but nobody else's (remember that this is an IT manager). After emailing for clarification, he didn't reply until five minutes before the scheduled interview. Luckily I had found the headquarters but still didn't know which building, etc. He replied "When you enter the campus there are two buildings on your left. Go to the entrance." This still didn't clarify whether one of the two buildings on the left or the main building. I managed to enter the main building, although it wasn't the one he was trying to tell me, he found me nonetheless. The people were friendly, didn't notice anything cult-like. Pretty standard interview despite being interrupted by someone attempting to deliver an ergonomic chair. I elaborated on my experiences with x, y and z appropriately. The very next day I received a rejection email. Next please.

Interview Questions

• Any experience with functional programming languages?   1 Answer