LexisNexis Legal & Professional Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 8, 2017

2.8

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Alpharetta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

Talked with two managers for about 30 minutes each about my academic background and work experience. They were easy and fun to talk to and it was an overall pleasant experience. No true interview questions were asked like you would typically prepare for. Just wanted to get to know me and see if I would be a good fit for the organization.

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Raleigh, NC) in December 2015.

Interview

I got a brief phone call where the recruiter read through a list and did nothing to sell me on what they did. I tried to ask more about what they did and what kind of recruiting and she couldn't explain it. She finally ended the call saying I would get a call back in a few days and I never got that call or a close out e-mail.

Interview Questions

• How many requisitions could I handle at one time?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miamisburg, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Miamisburg, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

2 separate interview appointments. Each with at least 2 people in the meeting. Both meeting were with structured questions, but felt easy going with room to chit chat. To prep, I studied some behavioral interview questions, which helped a lot with some of there questions.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you had to work closely with someone whose personality was very different from yours.   1 Answer

Solutions Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in August 2015.

Interview

Things were going smoothly after about 3 interviews- but then I suddenly stopped hearing from them about next steps. I even emailed two of the HR people to find out what was happening and if I was still a candidate. One reply she didn't have the answer, that the other did. The other never replied at all. Ever.
    Very unprofessional in a professional organization.

Lexis Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Milwaukee, WI) in May 2015.

Interview

Before my interview, I was instructed to prepare some ideas for a Lexis Table Day so I came with plans for a cupcake table. I think they appreciated the creativity of my ideas so feel free to be creative during this interview. I was then asked your standard interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What are your ideas for a Lexis Table Day?   1 Answer

Legal Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Charlottesville, VA).

Interview

1 short phone interview that lasted about 20 minutes. We set up a second interview about a week later that lasted an hour. There was a three person panel asking the questions. A lot of situational questions. They seemed really interested but then never got back to me. I followed up with an email a week later and an email two weeks later and they still never even let me know that they went in a different direction.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a problem you had with a coworker and how you dealt with that problem.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Boca Raton, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

First step is a phone interview. one or more people. They are not asking simple functionality, like String and StringBuffer, be prepared to talk about high level processing. i twill be more than 30 minutes, they really get into digging deep down.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared for anything. Will not be a simple chat, make sure you prepare.   1 Answer

Sales Support Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Dayton, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone screening, phone interview with manager in person group interview. The phone screen was just a bunch of generic canned questions. The manager phone interview was what I would consider the real interview after I passed that the in person interview was just to run me by a few more people at the office

Legal Project Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Dayton, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

They use the Star method. Situation, task, answer, result. Be prepared to format your answer to fit this pattern. Typical interview questions. Describe a difficult coworker, difficult boss, how did you cut costs and save money. They want to know the problems you faced, how you reacted and what the results were.

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Dayton, OH) in October 2014.

Interview

There were separate and series of interviews with the peers first. The following week was an interview with the supervisor where this position will report to. General and behavioral questions. Nothing that you can not answer if you have prepared for these types of questions.