LexisNexis Legal & Professional Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 25, 2017

2.8

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

The entire process took 3-4 weeks. The final step was the STAR testing which they were just piloting during that time.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall any questions out of the ordinary. It was most of the fundamental questions about success/failures/challenging scenarious from previous jobs.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They were not negotiable on salary.

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional.

Interview

Interview process was predictable. Interviewers were reasonable and asked relevant questions.

Legislative Database Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Sacramento, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

STAR Method of interview. Tests for behavioral aptitude in given situations from past experiences.

Interview Questions

• What moment do you regret most with a previous coworker?   Answer Question

Small Law Sales Executive--New Business Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Dayton, OH) in March 2014.

Interview

Fairly typical process, with several phone interviews first, then job shadowing and a face-to-face with the manager. You will job shadow before you really get to speak with the manager for any period of time, which included listening to reps make cold calls to prospects. After listening to them you will go to an office and speak with the sales manager. The interview was very informal and the man was very nice, and did his best to make me feel comfortable throughout the process. Following that was in front of a panel, which I didn't make it to.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you could do that would initially wow the rest of my sales team?   1 Answer

Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2014.

Interview

The process was failey painless.The recuiter called first about the position to ask some preliminary questions. Then the manager called for a chat asking about my skill set and comfobility of those skills. Then a in person interview, followed by an offer. The overall experience was okay. Nothing to write home to mom about.

Interview Questions

• How can I improve their team?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiations were basically cut and dry. There was a one shot deal. No room for increase.

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Interview

Had 4 rounds of interview.Interviewers were very cordial.The questions were not very tough.The whole process took 4-5 weeks.

Interview Questions

Offer not very attractive.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional.

Interview

They will have you interview with the director of the department and possibly the VP.They will call you in a couple of times and give you a tour if there is a strong chance they are going to hire you.

Interview Questions

• Always be prepared for the "Tell me about a time when"?...   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

This was an easy interview process. Easy questions and basic stuff that you can get asked.
    Manager gave situational questions and I answered well. Then they asked about hobbies and interest. They also asked about work life balance views.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest accomplishment   1 Answer

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Raleigh, NC) in December 2013.

Interview

Met at Career Fair and applied online for their Software Engineer Intern position. I had 3 phone interview and 1 on-site interview. 1st interview was with Recruiting manager followed by 2 technical interviews. 1st technical interview was mainly regarding getting to know my experience. 2nd technical interview was more about behavioral questions. I was asked to write a program using Multithreading to simulate the MapReduce paradigm.

The on-site interview was also about getting to know me and my experience. It was a good experience and learned a lot about what to and what not to say at interview.

Interview Questions

• Implementing multithreaded program to simulate the MapReduce functionality of Apache Hadoop.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was pretty smooth. The recruiters were quite welcoming and coordinated really well.

Litigation Specialist Interview

Interview

First interview was w/HR that was fine. Second interview was w/ Hiring manager told me about the position and had no questions for me.

Interview Questions

• Hiring manager told me about the position and had no questions for me.   Answer Question