LexisNexis Legal & Professional Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 4, 2017

2.8

Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2014.

Interview

The process was failey painless.The recuiter called first about the position to ask some preliminary questions. Then the manager called for a chat asking about my skill set and comfobility of those skills. Then a in person interview, followed by an offer. The overall experience was okay. Nothing to write home to mom about.

Interview Questions

• How can I improve their team?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiations were basically cut and dry. There was a one shot deal. No room for increase.

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Interview

Had 4 rounds of interview.Interviewers were very cordial.The questions were not very tough.The whole process took 4-5 weeks.

Interview Questions

Offer not very attractive.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional.

Interview

They will have you interview with the director of the department and possibly the VP.They will call you in a couple of times and give you a tour if there is a strong chance they are going to hire you.

Interview Questions

• Always be prepared for the "Tell me about a time when"?...   Answer Question

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Raleigh, NC) in December 2013.

Interview

Met at Career Fair and applied online for their Software Engineer Intern position. I had 3 phone interview and 1 on-site interview. 1st interview was with Recruiting manager followed by 2 technical interviews. 1st technical interview was mainly regarding getting to know my experience. 2nd technical interview was more about behavioral questions. I was asked to write a program using Multithreading to simulate the MapReduce paradigm.

The on-site interview was also about getting to know me and my experience. It was a good experience and learned a lot about what to and what not to say at interview.

Interview Questions

• Implementing multithreaded program to simulate the MapReduce functionality of Apache Hadoop.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was pretty smooth. The recruiters were quite welcoming and coordinated really well.

Litigation Specialist Interview

Interview

First interview was w/HR that was fine. Second interview was w/ Hiring manager told me about the position and had no questions for me.

Interview Questions

• Hiring manager told me about the position and had no questions for me.   Answer Question

Litigation Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional.

Interview

Several role play type items including a 5 min persuasive interview on any topic you choose.

QA Analyst III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Orlando, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

I had a phone interview, then a 1:1 and later on was interviewed by a product manager, project manager and a director. Questions were very straight forward. Very professional and polite. The office is very nice.

Interview Questions

• Talk about my work experience, where I came from and what were my goals.   Answer Question

Interview

Called in a week after submitting resume, sat in front of manager and answered questions for an hour.

Negotiation

They would not negotiate at all

Discovery Service Agent Interview

Interview

Quick phone interview then if they are interested, you will be considered for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• In person interview consisted of "Tell me about a time...and what did you to resolve it?" questions -- just different scenarios of these questions.   Answer Question

V Interviews Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Dayton, OH).

Interview

You will meet with up to 7 different sales managers in one or two sessions individually. They want to see how well you know the sales process and how motivated you are. Sell yourself and make a good first impression.

Interview Questions

• How many windows are there in NYC? How did you come up with that number?   Answer Question