LexisNexis Legal & Professional Legal Editor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LexisNexis Legal & Professional Legal Editor Interview Questions

Interviews at LexisNexis Legal & Professional

3.5

Legal Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in September 2017.

Interview

There was a 1 hour interview and a 1 hour editorial assessment, it was a fairly difficult interview, especially because the job description provided online was not necessarily as informative as it could have been, making it hard to prepare for the interview itself.

Interview Questions

• Q: What do you think your strengths and weaknesses are in terms of taking on this role   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for LexisNexis Legal & Professional

Legal Editor Interview

Interview

Hiring includes written test and interview..First interviewed by legal head ,Then by the country head legal and the HR.The written test was based on analysis of judgment of High Court.We need to write the Synopsis of the case, Issues involved and find out the ratio decidendi of the case.Analytical skills are tested based on this.Interview was comparatively simple..They test the legal aptitude.

Legal Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canmore, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Canmore, AB (Canada)) in May 2019.

Interview

The hiring process was pleasant but very thorough. There were three interviews with two different people and I was also required to complete a written test to confirm that my skills matched the job requirements.

Interview Questions

• How well do I work as part of a team in a large corporation?   1 Answer