LexisNexis Legal & Professional Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LexisNexis Legal & Professional Manager Interview Questions

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional.

Interview

They will have you interview with the director of the department and possibly the VP.They will call you in a couple of times and give you a tour if there is a strong chance they are going to hire you.

Interview Questions

• Always be prepared for the "Tell me about a time when"?...   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for LexisNexis Legal & Professional

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (New York, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

Was recruited internally for the position. Phone interview and then three separate interviews in the office that lasted most of the day. It came down to me and another internal.

Interview Questions

• This was several years ago and I don't remember the specific questions. As I already knew what the job would entail and the people involved it was probably the typical "what would do" how would you handle etc questions   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

I was called for three rounds i.e. HR, Technical and with the Hiring Manager. I was expecting a world class experience since Lexis Nexis boasts of being leading global provider of content-enabled workflow solutions blah blah..

I was in for a rude shock. Till my interview with the Hiring Manager, everyone was closely following up with me and updating me about the next round. However, after interview with Hiring Manager, I sent an email for update to the HR. No Response.
    I called them. He told me that I will be informed about the next round by the end of the day.

Several emails/phone calls later, today is the third week and I haven't received a word from them.

I am not ranting about the fact that I was not selected and every organisation has its own prerogative to choose the best candidate but they are also obliged to at least send an email to other candidates who were interviewed that another person has been chosen. This is the least minimum expected from a so-called world organisation. Clearly displays the kind of work culture, ethics, values etc.

Such organisation think that they are the only people who are busy and candidates who come for interviews have no work at all.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were very difficult. The questions pertained to general discussion about my skills and expertise.   1 Answer