LexisNexis Legal & Professional Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LexisNexis Legal & Professional Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at LexisNexis Legal & Professional

3.3

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Markham, ON (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

Saw the ad on Linkedin and applied in early December 2014. Had a pre-screening phone interview with HR, enquiring basically about my work status, availability and salary expectations. Said next round of interviews will be after the new year.

Got a call just after the new year, for a F2F interview with the Agency Manager. Interview went alright, and i was told there are a few other candidates for consideration.

Got a call from the Hiring Manager, asking me to come back for a 2nd F2F interview with the Director of Marketing - again had a pretty solid interview, and was informed that I will know the results the following week.

January 20th, I got the offer.

All in all, a pretty quick turnaround, i suppose it was because it was a Contract for a Mat Leave cover, so they were looking to fill the position fully. Also having a friend who worked there, put in a good word, helped out i think!

Interview Questions

• Describe a scenario where you had to measure and improve the performance of a marketing campaign   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for LexisNexis Legal & Professional

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Markham, ON (Canada)) in February 2014.

Interview

Round 1: Telephone interview with HR (Basic)

Round 2: In-person interview (Met with HR and Marketing Manager for approx. 45 minutes. Most comprehensive round of the four)

Round 3: Met with the Marketing Director (Basic. HR asked for references around the same time this interview took place and took 2-3 weeks to get back to me. Received a pass to the next round very quickly after this interview)

Round 4: Met with the VP (Basic. Interview only lasted for 20 minutes and this company took a really long time to get back to me)

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional.

Interview

The interview process was pretty standard for this type of position. I applied online and got a call to schedule a phone interview within a few weeks. Phone interview was conducted by the HR person and they asked standard HR questions such as "tell me about a time when you assisted another colleauge" etc. They also asked basic questions such as what salary I wanted and when I would be available to start.

The next step was a face to face interview with the direct manager and it was very informal with no unexpected questions. The only thing that was a bit of a flag is there was not a lot of detail provided about the actual duties and expectations of the position.

The final step was a 10 minute case study presentation in front of the manager and director. They only gave 24 hours to do the presentation and not a lot of detail was provided. It was basically 2 lines of instructions with a small budget. The case study didn't seem to match the job description. As a coordinator you would normally be expected to implement a program once managers have determined strategy, but for the case study they wanted you to develop a strategy.

The most frustrating thing was after going through a lot of effort to prepare the case study they did not follow up at all, even though a week later I emailed the HR person and when I didn't hear back after another week I called. The HR person said they were still deciding and she would call once a final decision had been made which she said would be by the end of the week. Another few weeks passed and no word.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected, but the case study did not match the job description.   Answer Question